Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:francis:I've heard. And I saw the difference with my bald head and full beard. Just looking in the mirror I knew. Then of course my ex....and many women I met before and since her have
confirmed...but I never do anything for attraction. I just got sick of all the hair and wanted to get the Agent 47 special. Now I look like a 15 year old mutant.
:francis:... Don't say that about yourself

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to turn off the chat feature off on Facebook messenger because don't want to have random people messaging me bothering me saying and posting a whole lot of nothing.

I also am getting weary of certain people on my Facebook friends list because I think they are keeping tabs on me or spreading rumors and shyt about yours truly. Maybe I'm being paranoid or delusional where I think certain people have me in their thoughts but truth be told, I know when people don't know or see exactly what you're doing at such time, that mystery automatically makes them think you're up to no good or something is wrong when in reality, all youre doing is just sitting there doing nothing like how I am right now. Im not popular or have a bunch of people who i hang around where someone could stumble across me randomly being at such place on instagram and etc. All I'm doing is just laying in bed like I've been almost the whole day typing this trying to rest my body and right shoulder which I think needs to be massaged or treated at a chiropractor. I hate how people act like I'm one huge mystery when I'm probably one of the most easiest people to find or figure out and I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary. Most of the time if I'm not at work, I'm at home chilling and sleeping aside from going to the gym. Resting on my day off where I'm rarely going outside and doing something. There's really no where to go or nothing to do at least for me. I always invite anybody to see what my life is like or if they want to catch me when I'm in the middle of living life so they can see it for themselves if they have any questions. I think it might upset some people getting worked up to find out how uneventful and boring my life is.

I also need to go to a dentist to get my teeth checked. Also need to turn this smart phone off as well. No point to keep it on. I need to finish reading my book. Getting close to finishing it. I've been putting off reading it for way too long.

Last edited:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

tumblr_oe844z1CrA1r9spw1o8_250.gif

I said I was going on a hiatus but I just can't help it.
This spiritual cleansing has me in such a positive mood. I'm high off life right now, y'all.
Meditation is powerful!

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
So, I come back to the discord with my nikka @DreamSmasher with me and y'all killed it?!
:damn:

What did y'all do?! That shyt is like a graveyard full of randoms

:damn: