Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
This girl told me I'm too attractive and charming so she can't be in my presence. LOL on some real shyt! I guess she hates me, but she is really attracted to me. She's right though. I never had a girl call my game play for play. If a woman spends enough time around me she will be attracted to me in some shape or form. It's inevitable.

LOL dudes could get girls to do some crazy shyt for them if they wouldn't lie.

A) Girls know a lie when they hear it. The truth has no counterpoint. She either has to deal with it or move on.
B) A man should not lie to himself either. If a man is a bummy ass dude than he needs to embrace that shyt and be the bummiest dude ever. Bum ass nikkas be eating well all on a chick, usually, an attractive one too.
C) All that nice guy bullshyt is a lie. nikkas are pretending to be nice guys to get laid which isn't nice and isn't honest. shyt doesn't work either, haha, that's my favorite part. Nice doesn't entitle someone to sex.
D) The trick is to pretend to be mean. Schedule doing foul shyt or piss her off on purpose. Give sugar coated insults. I''ll tell a girl she's the most beautiful girl in this room right now. I mean it and it sounds nice but if she thought about it all I'm saying she's beautiful right here right now She ain't beautiful all the time and if another girl enters the room she could lose her spot and my attention.
:no:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I've removed so many toxic people from my life in the past 2 weeks and it feels rejuvenating.

I'm a very simple person. It's not hard to please me however I refuse to let anyone use me or make me feel like I'm less than what I am.

My motto for 2018 (though I've started cleaning house early) is no inconsistency.

If I can't count on you the way you count on me OR if you only fukk with me when you need something but I don't hear shyt from you when the roles are reversed then you gotta :camby:.

There's no revolving door in my life. If you're here then be here if not then don't expect for it to be easy to get back in. :francis:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I've removed so many toxic people from my life in the past 2 weeks and it feels rejuvenating.

I'm a very simple person. It's not hard to please me however I refuse to let anyone use me or make me feel like I'm less than what I am.

My motto for 2018 (though I've started cleaning house early) is no inconsistency.

If I can't count on you the way you count on me OR if you only fukk with me when you need something but I don't hear shyt from you when the roles are reversed then you gotta :camby:.

There's no revolving door in my life. If you're here then be here if not then don't expect for it to be easy to get back in. :francis: