Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You're not well, friend.

Why do you have me on your mind tonight? Why is a cleanse necessary for a young spirit?

It's too easy to part the flesh but the mind is restless and vulnerable, the devil's workshop is in the heart and in the mind..rend them both and the body will soon go to the grave.

You have no understanding and you're nothing to me..if you doubt, then go about your business but pestering me accomplishes nothing to help better your end result
Just reading your posts on this forum let’s me know you’re full of shyt. If you knew any type of witchcraft you would’ve used it to better the shytty life of yours that you’re always posting about.
:pacspit:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt! My mind is blown. I'm seriously sitting here like :mindblown:+:krs:

I've noticed a trend in my life. Ive worked with 2 Nigerians closely and they are on some soft shoe Sambo c00n shyt.

First one literally used to dance in front of them. He was like 45 years old he'd be laughing and smiling literally soft shoeing and dancing "if you make people smile and laugh, they'll be your friend."

I told him straight up ":ufdup:I'll never dance!"

He ended up getting fired after 21 years because he yelled at a white woman coworker.

Now my boy that I work with now is on that same exact shyt. "If you make people comfortable, they'll know your not a threat and will like you." This fool spent 20 minutes cleaning up after a food day that he wasn't even a part of. This dude was sweeping the floor, putting everything away for everyone on some "Don't worry about it, I'm happy to help!"

Like 2 months ago this fool brought in some chicken, I kept hearing "slurp slurp, slurp, slurp..." I go over to where this fool is at, he's sucking on chicken bones :snoop:. Them shyts looked like
with tons of little bones too from thighs, wings and breasts.

I was hearing this "scrape, scrape, scrape" and I see what the fukk is going on and this fool is scraping the bottom of a little yogurt cup. :martin:. This fool was scraping the cup for at least 5 minutes.......