Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have to go to Tyson’s Corner next Monday for a meeting and I’m not looking forward to it. I’m hoping I can find something to do until lso I’m not stuck in traffic for several hours. It’s an hour and half commute but with traffic it’s going to suck even worse.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I see how women get men killed. My handyman is thirsty as hell and hood as fukk, I told him how combative my neighbors are with me and how they keep leaving empty liquor bottles in front of my house and in my yard. Dude is out there having a very loud convo with them nikkas :lupe:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I see how women get men killed. My handyman is thirsty as hell and hood as fukk, I told him how combative my neighbors are with me and how they keep leaving empty liquor bottles in front of my house and in my yard. Dude is out there having a very loud convo with them nikkas :lupe:
So you got the juice like that :jbhmm:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
These bytch ass nikkas still not getting me that District 9 sequel :what::noah::aicmon:but they made a ghostbusters remake then a new mummy movie and transformers hunnit leven:what: