Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I'm on my way home and this girl grabbed my bike. We talked for a few minutes, she was tipsy and trying to mingle. I wasn't interested at all. Then I got a text from a girl telling me she's moving to Atlanta at 1am. Anyway the white dude she was with got hella mad and stormed off. That was funny. The text really meant I'm trying to fukk before I leave town in 2 weeks. LMAO I would smash but she has dandruff and I hate dandruff.

She's a cool person. When I was a kid I wished to attract girls. Now that I can I appreciate those days of not having girl problems. Girls are cool but when shyt goes left shyt gets gully.LMAO a woman will tell you some shyt about yourself that's kind of true in a way that makes you question who you are as a person. Girls can build a nikka up to do incredible things. Women are powerful beautiful creatures. I imagine god being a woman because god and women are capable of creating and destroying men. A man cannot create or destroy another man.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
LMAO. I just opened this check I've had chilling for a week or two. I didn't even work that much and I cleared a grand easy. I made 300 in tips and about 400 in food sales. That doesn't include my base pay. I'm still asking for a raise though. I'm overcharging nikkas for what they did to the cold crush. I should be dead or homeless. I'm so fukking blessed it makes me want to cry. I've been through a lot and this is validation. I work fewer hours, do less work, and make a lot more money.

I understand why rappers who come from nothing love making hella money doing what they do. When you're not expected to be shyt people treat you like that. They expect you to fail and wait for you to fail when you're not. Every black person who wants to be a professional has to believe in their vision.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
22366391_878811212277537_3301899319348087577_n.jpg

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
If only white boys played in the NFL, imagine how lame it would be. Black men should test out my theory. All of them quit and create the BFL.
I said this just yesterday. Black players should just do a lock out like the NBA and refuse to play.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
The floods, earthquakes, and wildfires had me thinking about protecting my most important documents.

I ordered a waterproof/fireproof safe to put the deed to my house, car title, passport, etc in.

I just want to be able to grab it and go and still feel as though everything is protected.