I'm headed down that road...:old:

I'm a few blocks ahead of you babe
full

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So far, this fall feels very different from the rest for some reason and certainly not talking about the weather. I certainly don't feel young as I try to make myself feel but there's sort of an acceptance about myself that I am owning.

I was feeling down earlier because I was lonely and was waiting for somebody or anybody that knows me to care about me enough to send a text or call me just to check up on me or say hi in order for me not to deal with the fact that I was all by myself in a shopping mall trying to buy a hat that I wanted for over a decade and some years that I vowed to buy when I got the opportunity to if I ever saw it again. But then I asked myself why the fukk am I sad for? I have myself and there is nothing wrong with me where I shouldn't enjoy or be cool with my own company or be able to buy some new clothes like I am somebody that deserves to wear a brand new hat that's clean and popular. I basically found myself at that moment learning how to fight my depression and anxiety where I took a stand against my self hate and demons. The bad feelings were there but I was able to make myself comfortable enough where I felt a sense of strength like I was happy with who I was at that moment without anybody else other than me telling me that I was good enough. Just driving to and from the mall by myself alone to the gym and back home by myself. I felt like anybody could have said whatever from calling me ugly to laughing at me and the whole nine. That they couldn't break me, I managed to balance the insecurities underneath with a sense of security like "hello, world. This is me. I will not be ashamed of who I am because there's nothing wrong with me and I am no better or worse than anyone else out there". If that's what confidence feels like then. I really didn't care if people around me think I was cool or an a$$hole because I was busy being comfortable within my skin.

Last edited: