Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I really want to drink champagne from between some beautiful black booty meat. Ace Of Spades or Dom P, chilled and served on beautiful black twerking booty meat. Put it on the menu!

I work in a bar and I had a drink after work so I'm going up on a Tuesday. I weigh 154 and I rarely drink, so this drink got me in my space. This reminds me why I love drugs and alcohol, also why I don't use them regularly. I lose all my filters and the walls come down. The savage comes out.

I'm going to cut this short because I want to say a lot of sexually perverted shyt right now and that's not cool because the internet is forever.

Final thoughts: My new fantasy involves two big booty girls twerking side by side with my head between both of their booties. I'll buy some champagne for that, put it on the menu, splash!

I'm bringing back ad-libbing life, bang!

Am I the only person who actually wants to take someone's girl and fukk her until she's crossed lines she can never un-cross? I saw this MILF today and the dude she was out with was a lame. I know I made her p*ssy wet, hahaha, he does too, he noticed us vibing and handcuffed her. Thing is, a boss bytch is going to do what a boss bytch does which is fukk with a real nikka on the low. I imagined fukking her outside on the packed patio at my job in front of everyone in broad daylight. I imagined it vividly until I got an erection, then I went to talk to her. I wanted her to feel my raw sexual energy. I was sober and at work, imagine me off the clock and not sober.

Shout out to Trina and Pinky for reminding me how much a big ol' booty. Oakland and Miami got the baddest on the planet.
:picard:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I'm going to vibe to The God Drake and get deep in my feelings. And! My Halloween costume is going to be fire, splash!

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Was sat reading an actual newspaper for the first time in ages today. It was going good until i found myself trying to finger highlight a word i didn't know the meaning of as if i was on a tablet :mjlol::mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Test drove the e220...drive was kinda :francis:

That 4 series tho :shaq:.. the interior bores the fukk outta me tho :patrice:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Test drove the e220...drive was kinda :francis:

That 4 series tho :shaq:.. the interior bores the fukk outta me tho :patrice:
My pops owned a 220, but that E350 is wavy, that’s my next car. Its a toss up between that, the S class, or a Porsche Cayenne.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
11122958_hi

This is dope

Last edited: