Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I remember hearing this song at the top of 08 in my brother's car with my brother riding around and the big homie riding around when her album first came out. We were enjoying the music, singing along and clowning the hook.

Flash forward to 2017 and you have the words "stay woke" and "woke" all being misused by all sorts of people thinking they're fighting the power when they don't even know what the fukk they're doing. All up on social media and the whole nine thinking they're changing or stopping shyt but whatever they are doing is nothing more than reactionary and ineffective because it's not stopping or fixing anything.

It's getting really hard to play this song especially seeing how many people done took the word and turned it into some bullshyt.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I really want to drink champagne from between some beautiful black booty meat. Ace Of Spades or Dom P, chilled and served on beautiful black twerking booty meat. Put it on the menu!

I work in a bar and I had a drink after work so I'm going up on a Tuesday. I weigh 154 and I rarely drink, so this drink got me in my space. This reminds me why I love drugs and alcohol, also why I don't use them regularly. I lose all my filters and the walls come down. The savage comes out.

I'm going to cut this short because I want to say a lot of sexually perverted shyt right now and that's not cool because the internet is forever.

Final thoughts: My new fantasy involves two big booty girls twerking side by side with my head between both of their booties. I'll buy some champagne for that, put it on the menu, splash!

I'm bringing back ad-libbing life, bang!

Am I the only person who actually wants to take someone's girl and fukk her until she's crossed lines she can never un-cross? I saw this MILF today and the dude she was out with was a lame. I know I made her p*ssy wet, hahaha, he does too, he noticed us vibing and handcuffed her. Thing is, a boss bytch is going to do what a boss bytch does which is fukk with a real nikka on the low. I imagined fukking her outside on the packed patio at my job in front of everyone in broad daylight. I imagined it vividly until I got an erection, then I went to talk to her. I wanted her to feel my raw sexual energy. I was sober and at work, imagine me off the clock and not sober.

Shout out to Trina and Pinky for reminding me how much I love a big ol' booty. Oakland and Miami got the baddest on the planet.

Last edited: