Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Yo! I made croutons for my boss on the fly. He ordered a salad and I added croutons to it, haha fukk his paleo diet, anyway. Now people are ordering them and they're not on the menu. I also am getting my first official food item on a motherfukking menu! I'm going to frame that shyt. We print them fancy textured heavy paper menus with the fancy writing and designs.

Shout out to the ancestors for sharing their gifts with me. Shout out to all the girls who tried to kill me. Shout out to all hating ass nikkas who bullied me. Shout out to my mom for saying I'd never be shyt. Shout out to everybody who thought someone else was a better option. Shout out to the only person who supported me through every stage of this.

I got my food on a menu of a place that's won over five award for best in it's class in an area literally known globally for it's food. You can close your eyes spin around and you'll run into a "cook" or a "foodie."

I'm just a hood nikka with no education hustling with all my heart.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
:russ:

It's better than selling drugs because it's legal and you can't rub yourself down with oil and worship yourself. If we did fetish shoots we'd make a lot of money. I'm dark skinned masculine fit black men. You're a light-skinned beautiful tall curvy goddess. The script writes itself. If we got another girl involved, preferably a cute one, we could dominate her together. People love that kind of shyt.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:russ:

It's better than selling drugs because it's legal and you can't rub yourself down with oil and worship yourself. If we did fetish shoots we'd make a lot of money. I'm dark skinned masculine fit black men. You're a light-skinned beautiful tall curvy goddess. The script writes itself. If we got another girl involved, preferably a cute one, we could dominate her together. People love that kind of shyt.
Lol you thought this out :mjgrin:

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
Lol you thought this out :mjgrin:
I put a lot of thought into spending time with you. There's a lot more to that story. I could show you if you're interested. How do you feel about leather and PVC clothing?

Imagine a big beautiful ass in bright tight clothing with champagne being poured on it. I'll take that glass over any glass in the room. I've said too much, just know you're on my mind, and you're in a very dirty place.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I put a lot of thought into spending time with you. There's a lot more to that story. I could show you if you're interested. How do you feel about leather and PVC clothing?

Imagine a big beautiful ass in bright tight clothing with champagne being poured on it. I'll take that glass over any glass in the room. I've said too much, just know you're on my mind, and you're in a very dirty place.
:heh:
What did you cook today?