Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
I know its been 400 years since a man looked in your direction. Well its time to dust off the old soul sucker, your nightly pleads of finding a man are finally answered! Let me help. Dont fight true love. :mjgrin:

Eh it’s been more like 500 years...:patrice:

Anywho, I think it’s more important for us to focus on your needs as opposed to mine. Since you’ve been formally diagnosed as gay, it’s imperative that we find you a man that can stimulate your mind as well as your prostate. @Critical Distance is the perfect man for the job, so I will sacrifice my own needs to help you, seeing as you’re my dearest friend...:mjgrin:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I wrote a letter and passed out. I have ideas that will keep me from sleep until I express them. I wish I could complain, but I'm blessed to be in the position to have the problems I have. More money more problems, right?

Being a Sagittarius is a gift and curse. I'm not scared of shyt and I act on anything I believe in or think. I can't stop moving and sometimes I look back at what I left and I realize moving was a bad option. I want to go back, but can I is the question. I don't know if I'm capable of it. I'm waiting to find out and its driving me a little crazy because I'm not moving and all I want to do is move. If I move any further forward I feel like I'll be too far away to go back.