Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Also there's a segment of twitter trolls that purposely diss black women to get y'all mad. Which help spawn the black men hating black feminist movements of today
I know. Some accounts on social media use photos of Black women to spew stupidty/dumb shyt. Like actually catfish using photos of random Black women saying the most ridiculous shyt to get people to drag the women in the photos. I made posts about that on here and on one of my tumblrs when we revealed it like 2 years ago from a Twitter 'scandal'. It's common. It's usually whites and Asians who use photos of Black people to fuel colorism debates/racist talk and black men vs black women wars.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I know. Some accounts on social media use photos of Black women to spew stupidty/dumb shyt. Like actually catfish using photos of random Black women saying the most ridiculous shyt to get people to drag the women in the photos. I made posts about that on here and on one of my tumblrs when we revealed it like 2 years ago from a Twitter 'scandal'. It's common. It's usually whites and Asians who use photos of Black people to fuel colorism debates/racist talk and black men vs black women wars.
The problem is that people are internalizing it and bringing it into the real world

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
This reminds me of you @Yusuke

tumblr_nv93r7Te1f1uq9czoo1_500.png
There you go wishing I was darker. :mjcry:

He looks so cool :ohhh:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Every day I try not to say your name but end up failing the worst of ways. Tell me again and this time I'll be sure to listen.