Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Absolutely. Dun cared NOTHING about the people under him. They had no objective (real) value save what he attributed them. They were just numbers/bodies to complete his objective. Since they had no real value outside of that objective, their deaths meant absolutely nothing to him aside from a delay in achieving it.​
:hula:Correlation?

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Only people I trust is my homies I've had since preschool, got like 10 nikkas I roll with and have been rolling with for 2 fukking decades :mjlol:. I'd die for these nikkas and they gone eat when I eat :banderas:, real friends are priceless

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stress...... internally, I'm being tested. A lot of things I want to say right here and share but am scared to speak on. Sharing my vulnerabilities and scared that I might be misunderstood or seen as a total basket case that needs to be hospitalized. :sadcam: I swear I am not crazy though.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard back from this project I really want to work on, but they probably won't secure the contract until first of the year. The statement of work was just presented yesterday *sigh* but the guy said there is 5 key personnel they want to present for the project and I'm one of the 5 so I won't complain. That's the only one I'm excited about. The one today, is just a filler. I talked to a recruiter about this 3 month project, but I didn't hear back. I like "hustling", but I'd much rather have some steady income.