#JusticeForPluto

084dfd4bbff1c9672790bae8e99e75a2.gif

:mjcry:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I should have never posted again on Facebook or accepted the friend requests of people I never met in my life with the exception of one person who knows someone I know personally. For one, the wrong message is being sent about yours truly. One person decided to post on my wall without my consent just to check up on me because i havent been posting in awhile. Although him and me just chit chat randomly, him and me are not close like that. We are cool but I never met dude before in my life so it makes it seem like him and me are best friends when I don't even know nor have I ever met this guy. Now when people who know me, see that shyt on my wall, this could easily misconstrue that shyt. Dude could have just messaged me on the Facebook messenger to say hi but this dude had to put something on my wall for everyone to see. Then I have to be an a$$hole and have to fall back from dude because hes putting me in a bad position because I look like a dikk but dude being annoying where hes living on that shyt. This is why I can't with social media.

Two, it sends the wrong impression. Like social media isn't an actual reflection of somebody. I see how many people trying way too hard to put who they wish they were on social media and that shyt is dumb. I had to stop posting for that reason because it's like people were basically viewing me as a person or who I am in real life off of that shyt. Bad enough, they already have a set perception of who I am according to them without them even checking it based off of what they see. It's ridiculous. It's a lot of bullshyt.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
These two are my beard gods... the ones I looked up to when a young Mac Brown could not grow a beard. :blessed:

Now my beard game PROPER!!! Praise black Jesus:blessed:

ice-cube.jpg

suge-knight-during-2005-mtv-vma-kanye-wests-good-music-party-in-with-picture-id109986879
I just got my first haircut in 5 weeks and it’s like cube’s which is low for me. It’s normally a little bushier than :dead:’s

It was feral as fukk up to this morning though. I was looking rough after those hurricanes.