Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@Prima Donna the combination of information I have shared on here and IG makes you someone who knows me very well. You probably know me better than I know myself because you get an aerial view of my perspective on the world. There's one person I'd say knows me better. It's interesting, isn't it?

We're close but we're not. LOL sorry I had an inception thought I had to share with you.

I bet you have fascinating opinions of society and people. I'd love to get you drunk or stoned so I could hear you think out loud. I don't want the edited version. I want to hear your thoughts as they come to you. I want it raw.

If you wrote an anonymous blog about what you see in the world I know it'd be popular. Consider it, there's a lot of money in that shyt.
I'm not filtered on my thoughts about the way the world works or people on my tumblr/blog. I used to get a lot of hate mail based on things I wrote. lol

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Do it in phases, just focus on the diet part for like 12-18 months, save up during that time and then use that money to start the body building.
I've doing the diet for about 2 weeks. Exploring different vegan protein sources. Tofu, tempeh and Seiten :devil:

Nuts, seeds, beans and other legumes.
Oatmeal, granola, sprouted bread, hummus and pita and rice and beans, peas, chickpeas, edamame, etc.

I basically just have to make a big pot of rice (or quinoa) and beans and eat that all day to save the most money.

Otherwise making your own tofu or seitan, would be more cost effective.

I kinda caved and brought a bunch of veggie burgers that contain egg protein, so they're vegetarian but not vegan.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
I was all set to play Cuphead before work and there's a fukking 10 gb day one patch...

10 gigabytes my nikka?!

giphy.gif