Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
That's her type. I wouldn't expect any changes.:yeshrug:

It's not the fact that they're white that bothers me, it's the fact that they're using her because she has a mental illness, she talks about it in one of her videos. They just have sex with her and forget who she is. Plus she said that most of the guys she meets are recovering drug addicts so as a person with schizophrenia that's not the type of men she needs to be around.

Her father molested her when she was younger so she doesn't have a father figure and her mother committed suicide when she was like 12 so she literally has no role models or good influences in her life and these white men can see that and are using it to their advantage...

It just makes me really sad...:mjcry:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I'm not from Boston and never been there before but I heard enough about Boston to know that it's nowhere near the soft city that people keep being sarcastic about talking about "the mean streets of Boston". The whole "stop snitching" trend from the last decade and the movie "in too deep" are all based out of Boston. Don't sleep. Same goes for providence ri and Connecticut cities. Inner city America is depressing. Same shyt everywhere. Wilmington Delaware is pretty rough too.
yeah the reality of Boston is much different than its online rep\
shout out my Roxbury Mattapan nikkas
@chief_keef_stan

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's not the fact that they're white that bothers me, it's the fact that they're using her because she has a mental illness, she talks about it in one of her videos. They just have sex with her and forget who she is. Plus she said that most of the guys she meets are recovering drug addicts so as a person with schizophrenia that's not the type of men she needs to be around.

Her father molested her when she was younger so she doesn't have a father figure and her mother committed suicide when she was like 12 so she literally has no role models or good influences in her life and these white men can see that and are using it to their advantage...

It just makes me really sad...:mjcry:
her mom's husband molested her. She lives with her real dad now

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My mama called me pissed talking about the stylist fukked her hair up and has to redo it tomorrow. I feel bad for laughing so hard over the phone but I can't wait to see it in person. I ain't shyt.
tenor.gif