Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so lemme speak on how petty my family is we got a aunt fighting for her life and I'm bout to go up there . . .i get a call from my aunt and she say either my aunt or my sick aunt's boyfriend is up there and for me to wait . .i say well im going to go check anyways and she say don't because if my aunt see me she gon get mad . . lol because she think this shyt a compeition who can show the most support for the aunt fighting for her life . .that's how my family work only helping out so they can brag why the fukk wld u get mad if i show up to relieve u . . .bytch this ain't no contest . . I'ma have to cuss this bytch out eventually . . . she think everybody scare of her ass i beat her ass her son ass and her daughter ass . .on second thought i got too much to lose nvm :mjlol: type of bytch that sit on facebook and brag about spending time with her sick mother(my grandmother) I can't stand this family I gotta move than i'll let them poison each other and decide who gon sit around and get brownie points for taking care of the sick one

now i gotta go sneak up to the hospital and ask a nurse "excuse me is someone back there with so and so . ." stupid bytches stupid stupid stupid bytches whole family well off i go

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
A lot of people don’t really want solutions unless it makes them feel good about themselves or makes sure they still feel comfortable

Not many are ready to get into mission mode and put feelings aside to get shyt done and progress made

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Folks clown and scrutinize the misfits/women of society who are seen as dirt and these women (like myself) are on a whole other level. Most can't digest it. The knowledge and wisdom throws you off and you feel threatened by our experiences and what we've learned and take offense to anything we say.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I saw something amazing today and it made me cry so I thought I would share.

So I went home this weekend to spend some time with my parents. It's their 48th anniversary. They have a gorgeous little house and they've always had tons of feral cats that just become pets b/c my mom and dad feed them every damn day. Lol!

So over the years I've seems some really peculiar animal behaviors.
I've seen male cats bring food to kittens I KNOW he didn't father, to help out this gray female cat that hung around our house for a while.
I've seen our dog sharing his bone with a hungry neighbor's dog:wow:

But this incident today broke my heart. Apparently one of the little feral kittens had worms according to my dad. He tried to get him but he ran off.
Apparently he was too weak to move today. I saw his little brother kitten nudge his foot and head to try and get him to move. The little sick kitten tried to stand up and his little brother braced him to help him up but he couldn't make it. It broke my heart to see him trying to make his brother kitten feel better.:mjcry:

So I put on some gloves and got him. We took him to the Humane Society. Good news is he's being dewormed and we are gonna let him go back with his brotha!

But yeah that shyt touched the hell outta me.
And then Sarah McLaughlin started singing in the background...:lolbron:

Still don't like my parents' house tho:ufdup:

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
:beli: I was having a good day... Then, I got spazzed on

But, good lord, you are fukking sexy when you're mad  :wow::wow::wow:

:yeshrug: guess it wasn't all bad.

Last edited: