Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Cold part is nikkas be hating on each other in private too but be dapping each other's posts lol
I have no issues with anyone even if they move funny unless they tell me :hubie:

If folks like being in one-sided friendships or harbor hate for the next person based on assumptions or lies they've been fed then thats them:pachaha:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I have no issues with anyone even if they move funny unless they tell me :hubie:

If folks like being in one-sided friendships or harbor hate for the next person based on assumptions or lies they've been fed then thats them:pachaha:
lmao...we'll talk on this another time.
But yeah.
Are you having a nice day though?

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
:blessed: Glory to the gods, the empowering spirits of my ancestors and blessings to my online friends. @The Hierophant @Apex Mentality @Lord Poison @Princess Coco @Morose Polymath @BoogieDown23 @Ironman @Ol' Otis @Trill Russell @Imperfect Perfectionista @Prynce @The College Dropout @AlternativeFacts

I ain't fukking with this site like I used to but all y'all nikkas is my nikkas even if some of y'all nikkas ain't really nikkas. Obstacles and enemies can be defeated by the power of the tongue and confidence in power...therefore may your opposition and mine be broken up in confusion and their homes the habitation of evil spirits. Live freely while the world transforms and shakes off the dregs of humanity.
Wow I thought we was cool :francis: just joking powerful shyt homie