Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
this dude lebron really in his feeling this morning after that loss last night. Talking about "Im the best player. it's that simple" :kpreallybreh: . Knew what direction the game was going to go in, when he starting losing composure, dudes on the Cavs were missing free throws :dahell: . Props to Steph Curry though. he did his thing

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man didn't get any sleep last night. Was wide awake till like 4 and was barely sleep for the next 3 hours even tho I was tired as hell :dahell:. Don't know why tho. Like I drank coffee for dinner but I didn't. I'm so tired

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/14/us/sunday-stickup/

Really good article about tithing in church being a ripoff. These pastors out here stay manipulating the scripture :wow:

I don't see a problem with tithing or just being charitable in general. I give 10% to my daycare provider for help with crafts, trips or others supplies she may need for the kids and I gave that even when I was out of work for several months. This is separate from standard daycare costs. People just need to use good judgement/common sense and also get more involved in church finances. If the church is not willing to share it's budget or financial plan or just lacks one in general, then I wouldn't tithe any money to them.

If your pastor seems to be dressing more nicely every week and the AC still isn't fixed or you're witnessing general dilapidation, then don't tithe. People really need to get more involved with any organization they are giving their money too. ANY charitable organization can rip you off and church is no different.