Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a dumb person by any means, but....I'm really shocked how much play I'm getting from my ride. Like women are literally walking up to me in it. In all the 6 years I had the charger that happened maybe once or twice, in less than a month it has happen 3 times now.

And it aint like I got a audi or something crazy fancy joint, just a clean challenger.

What a difference image makes.:wow:

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
I really do need this vacation to the Homeland. Bout to get on a plane to Seattle Wednesday. :blessed:

Gotta get that break in before Two A Days, that South Texas heat does not play.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I lowkey went out Friday and Saturday, it was pride weekend. Man it kind of jumped

Friday, I finished muay thai practice and went to get pizza, ended up meeting this black cat from NOLA outside and he asked me if he could tag along. I was headed to the bookstore but we saw this open venue cracking so checked it out. It was for pride week, it was cracking, I got like 4 or 5 shots of Malibu rum for 6 bucks. We chilled out there, listened to some music and then dipped to the bookstore.

Dude was cool, spoke Chinese and goes to school up here. After that we hit up a strip club. They were playing The Hills by the Weeknd, to say strippers while that slapped :noah: then we hit a club, then around 2am he peace'd out and I hit a diner to have coffee and cheesecake.

Last night I went out alone again, ended up meeting a guy from Minnesota, he dipped then this European girl started talking to me, she was there with her friend who was gay, and so they joined me, as I was sitting eating alone lool. Then later on 3 Pakistani dudes joined us and we talked about Pakistan and stuff and by 2 we all dipped and the girl and I left with her friend and some guy he met on the dancefloor lool.

I don't know why European women be showing me so much love

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I'm not a dumb person by any means, but....I'm really shocked how much play I'm getting from my ride. Like women are literally walking up to me in it. In all the 6 years I had the charger that happened maybe once or twice, in less than a month it has happen 3 times now.

And it aint like I got a audi or something crazy fancy joint, just a clean challenger.

What a difference image makes.:wow:
they must have saw the Hemi badge :wow:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I really want to go the one direction concert on july 11th but I don't know if I want to see them without zayn :(

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where y'all brehs get your sunglasses, might get some for the summer

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
man i'm tired of these sideline correspondents and their dumbazz questions. "what's the identity of this team?" :ehh:, "what's it going to take to win the game?" more points!:scust: beast mode was right to disrespect them. sorry to any sports journalists out there, I could do without that part of the game completely

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
@Soundwave in a suit :noah: I might just give him a positive rep for the first time in his life. You're welcome.
rick-james-orange-glow-o.gif