Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Did you do 100% financing on your condo? I'm thinking of doing that so that I can keep as much cash as possible

Hell nah, it was something small though like 5%, I dont remember exactly. You def want to have cash on hand, after the purchase. Don't want to be house broke.

Need to figure out a graduation present for my wife. She has everything she could want and I don't want to buy her shoes or jewelry. Don't wanna be lame and give her gift cards either.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell nah, it was something small though like 5%, I dont remember exactly. You def want to have cash on hand, after the purchase. Don't want to be house broke.

Need to figure out a graduation present for my wife. She has everything she could want and I don't want to buy her shoes or jewelry. Don't wanna be lame and give her gift cards either.
I was just asking because my credit union does 100% financing and the 20% which is typically the down payment was an ARM 7/1 at 4 something so I thought that's what you had. I will have cash, only a little over $10k which is why I'm thinking of 100% because I will lose at least half of that in a down payment plus other fees.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I was just asking because my credit union does 100% financing and the 20% which is typically the down payment was an ARM 7/1 at 4 something so I thought that's what you had. I will have cash, only a little over $10k which is why I'm thinking of 100% because I will lose at least half of that in a down payment plus other fees.

We had a 5 year ARM. We had to get a special home loan for resident physicians cuz her income/debt ratio was gonna be fukked up for next couple years.

@The ADD :demonic: SOON

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This why I don't go to the Dr or any kind of medical care. I hate waiting and waiting rooms. An hour wait, all I need is my ear hole looked at :why:
I'm too impatient for this shyt

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1st car note payment in 2 years today.

Sucks so bad... I love my new whip but I'm already ready to pay it off asap. To top it off I got a 300 ticket in a zone school right before I got my car that I didn't know about until like last week. :beli:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the ARM loan on my condo is about to hit its 5 year reset, and go from 4.5 to 3.5% for the year. Too bad we're selling this shyt.

Going to a wedding on Saturday for an old co-worker, pretty sure my wife and I will be the only black people in attendance. Last wedding we went to for another co-worker of mine in this crew, we were the only black folk there. My wife and I get up to dance during the reception (naturally) and one of my other coworkers asked me if we were doing choreography. :patrice:

I was like, nah, we just have rhythm :youngsabo:

Damn