Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Not sure if i wanna be lazy and have beer at the fight party tomorrow or make a nice jungle juice :patrice:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
At the barbershop waiting for my cut and this guy takes 3 call ins and I got a customer who came in before me.

Its too popular here so im gonna have to switch barbershops.

My patience has ran thin. :manny:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Well the tips I gave you is a start. Being sarcastic is a great plus as well. Here's a few others, I don't help women with strollers when they're going up or down the stairs, especially on the subway. My motto is they should've gotten knocked up by a dude with a car :manny:.

On social media, another 1 of my mottos, is is a chick has a boyfriend, I'm not liking or commenting on any of her "thirst trap" photos. Let her boyfriend boost her confidence, she's looking for an ego boost that's why she's posting selfies & cleavage shots, lol, fukking thot :mjlol:.

When strangers try to make small talk with you or start a convo, blatantly ignore them or give 1 word answers. That will give them the hint for them to :camby:

Another important one is, you have to feel like you're the man, I'm talking confidence on sky high. Walk around borderline cocky.

About to leave the house about to try this out. :myman:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

:to:baby you so beautiful:sadbron:what you wanna a marriage forrrrrr

babygirl I'm here for you but I don't want no marriage noooooo:damn:

:mjcry:feel me

X x x x x x

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Having a good poker face is powerful.

If you dont have a good poker face you will lose in life.