Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if I should find a new shop. My barber acts weird. I get a cut every week, sometimes he'll be cool and other times he'll ignore my texts. I'll see him and he'll be stressed out or whatever the case may be, but I don't understand why this guy ignores my requests to put money in his pocket . He's cool sometimes and then other times he's a fukk nikka. Either way I don't need it and I'd like to find a reliable barber who wants to cut and doesn't have some kind of weird relationship with me like we're dating

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if I should find a new shop. My barber acts weird. I get a cut every week, sometimes he'll be cool and other times he'll ignore my texts. I'll see him and he'll be stressed out or whatever the case may be, but I don't understand why this guy ignores my requests to put money in his pocket . He's cool sometimes and then other times he's a fukk nikka. Either way I don't need it and I'd like to find a reliable barber who wants to cut and doesn't have some kind of weird relationship with me like we're dating
Why don't you ask him if everything is ok before you dip? People go through things all the time. He may be going through a depression.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why don't you ask him if everything is ok before you dip? People go through things all the time. He may be going through a depression.
He seems to suffer from depression. 2 weeks ago he told me to hit him up on Saturday to chill (idk why people are always telling me to hit them up), and he's cool so I did, but got no response. Either way its like when it comes to business its business. I suffer from depression at times too, we all do, we're human, but I'm not finna be like "I don't feel like loading bags today" or "I'm not pushing a plane out today" because of my feelings.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im pissed...my spurs lost...I wont be watching game 7 luckily i will be at work

im going to see avengers at 1015 am tomorrow

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
My mood after checking my Instagram :beli:

Someone teach me how to be a a$$hole. :mjcry:

I can help with that breh. The easiest thing is to "fukk everyone else's feelings". Don't hold doors for people, don't give up your seat on mass transportation, be brutally honest with these chicks, if they play games with you. I can go on & on.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
My mood after checking my Instagram :beli:

I can help with that breh. The easiest thing is to "fukk everyone else's feelings". Don't hold doors for people, don't give up your seat on mass transportation, be brutally honest with these chicks, if they play games with you. I can go on & on.

I'm about to try this shyt out. :ohhh: :ohhh:

Keep going...
the-office-ryan-notes-gif-1427208419.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
douche to everybody :smugfavre:

Well the tips I gave you is a start. Being sarcastic is a great plus as well. Here's a few others, I don't help women with strollers when they're going up or down the stairs, especially on the subway. My motto is they should've gotten knocked up by a dude with a car :manny:.

On social media, another 1 of my mottos, is is a chick has a boyfriend, I'm not liking or commenting on any of her "thirst trap" photos. Let her boyfriend boost her confidence, she's looking for an ego boost that's why she's posting selfies & cleavage shots, lol, fukking thot :mjlol:.

When strangers try to make small talk with you or start a convo, blatantly ignore them or give 1 word answers. That will give them the hint for them to :camby:

Another important one is, you have to feel like you're the man, I'm talking confidence on sky high. Walk around borderline cocky.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
My body is so ready to have no more ugrad debt, tingles down my spine :noah:

the people I actually want to see at my hs reunion aren't even going, but I def wanna see my old teachers and campus though. My old ass.

and listening to Reflection Eternal makes me remember how much I appreciate Talib, his voice is odd and his "likes" def get annoying but he can spit over some jazz. Hi-Tek :wub:

And Just Begun>> any crew cuts I've heard in a hot minute, great workout track