Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
the older I get, the less I tend to give a fukk :coffee:
just noticed silicon valley ep 3 is up on hbogo. bout to go watch that..

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Was just smoking loud in the staircase with 2 of my friends and the cops ran up on us , I hit the usain bolt with the half lit blunt and the eighty and vacated back to my crib to look out the window and see them in handcuffs ... boutta finish this blunt in despair :mjcry:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
For Droid users did anyone have an issue with the sd card support in your phone going away once you ran a system update? This shyt has been pissing me off. I go from having like 32 gigs of free space to about 2 :beli:. Thank goodness I back up my phone so I'm not missing any files

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
For Droid users did anyone have an issue with the sd card support in your phone going away once you ran a system update? This shyt has been pissing me off. I go from having like 32 gigs of free space to about 2 :beli:. Thank goodness I back up my phone so I'm not missing any files
I have a g5 16gig and lost space on my sd and phone after the lollipop update. I've deleted/moved all of my files, pictures, and music and it only gave me about 2-3 gigs of space on each.

I've been having a load of problems since updating. My phone is slower, some app like contacts or messenger isn't working correctly and needs to stop, and I can't do conference calls.

I'm able to upgrade my phone next month so hopefully I won't have these issues when I get the g6.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Was just smoking loud in the staircase with 2 of my friends and the cops ran up on us , I hit the usain bolt with the half lit blunt and the eighty and vacated back to my crib to look out the window and see them in handcuffs ... boutta finish this blunt in despair :mjcry:

free da guyz

one of your homies probably like" if i aint there when you blaze the blunt nikka, PLEASE THINK OF ME!" do it for the guyz breh

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I have a g5 16gig and lost space on my sd and phone after the lollipop update. I've deleted/moved all of my files, pictures, and music and it only gave me about 2-3 gigs of space on each.

I've been having a load of problems since updating. My phone is slower, some app like contacts or messenger isn't working correctly and needs to stop, and I can't do conference calls.

I'm able to upgrade my phone next month so hopefully I won't have these issues when I get the g6.
Yeah that's what happened to me...I'm about to take this phone to the best buy i got it from this weekend and see what they can do about it