Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Phoenix_Knightly23 always talmbout "I don't do selfies :queen:" when you ask for an update pic then makes a selfie and posts in in her avi:francis:

Now she's not going to update that for another 9 months..unless she switches it for a pic of a foot or taco :francis:

amirite or amirite @AJtheOne ? :upsetfavre:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
10085.jpg

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
hmmm :patrice:

Lol, If you really want to know PM me, I'll hit you with the events of the best evening and night of your life:pachaha:, no way i'm putting on here.

Keep in my "It was all a dream"

But it doesn't have to be:shaq:

I woke up so confused like wait?

no-2.gif

Then I was like wait this probably come off as mad creepy:merchant: yet so seamless.

Nights into Dreams:ahh:

Fall asleep in your chair while surfing the coli brehs.:pachaha:

:mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
there was a chick a the gym yesterday:wow:

5'11-6'0

i dont know what her race was- she looked maybe latino mixed with something else

had on yoga pants:wow:
ass was plump

when she walked in every dude looked around and we gave each other that head nod:ehh:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Started on a budget plan and included plan B, C, and D. If I can get my debt to income down to 15% by August/September then I'll be happy. I tried to research the homeownership process but got overwhelmed so I'm going to look into a homeownership seminar with incentives.

I'm just hoping these next 2yrs don't take what's left of my edges :sadbron:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Martin Luther King Jr. Was the worst thing to happen to black pastors. He didn't do anything specifically but by him being a centralized, cherished, world renowned, and especially famous pastor I feel like pastors after him try to model themselves after him by doing what he did to try to get famous and known and some sort of recognition. They straight up copy with nothing new nothing innovative but they throw it out there like it's a great idea just to be seen on tv saying they did something. They want to be leaders but don't want to lead for the right reasons. He was leader who happened to be a pastor. Don't hold press conferences just do it.