Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I got the job!!!! My first high-end cooking job. I am excited! People doubted my skills and this job proves I'm not just talking. This place has consistently won a best of award for 5 years. I'll be working with beer and spirits paired with food, a seasonal menu, and direct sales. It pays more than my current job and it's a smaller space. I interviewed with the sous chef and the head chef.

I tell people don't talk about your dreams, pursue them. Folks say I'm like another poster, my defense has always been he talks a big game I play a big game. This proves it. When I first signed up for the coli I had walked away from a job paying me 50 dollars an hour playing a sport I love to make minimum wage and start at the bottom of an industry. I grinded it out for 2 years and now I'm moving into positions I wanted 2 years ago. I achieve all my goals because they're practical and I'm willing to sacrifice everything for them, and I do. The pay off is the best feeling in the world.

If you're not willing to die, you will never beat someone like me because I fight for what I want and I'll die for what I need.

All praise to my ancestors for giving me the strength and humility to receive this blessing. All praise to black folks because I do it for ya'll, I love you all. There is no I, only we, where I go we go. All praise to God for being present in my life and working through me. All praise to all my angels who lend me their abilities when I'm in need.

To my GF I want to say:

My coli fam who kept me alive through a serious drug habit, depression, family issues, and my everyday struggles. Ya'll got me clean, healthy and made me man up. I got a great girl now, my dream job, I'm lifting weights every day, and respecting my body.

@Prima Donna @Ol' Otis @Woman of God @Sagat @Mowgli @stomachlines @Ibeatpeoplekids_ @HellRell804 @Booksnrain @GoldCoastSaint @Yusuke @Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Big shout out to all my detractors and haters. You do more for me than anybody else. I remember every word and I read and hear it all. When I run out of fuel I use the criticism to propel me further. There's some truth in everything said about me I think. Sometimes haters are needed because they'll say things people who love me won't, and they need to be said.

Congrats breh. :wow:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

tenor.gif

@Tenchi Ryu @LordLoco @Judo @Mojo Jojo Morpheus @ChefGutter

Put folks on game

This all we all talk about in cord

we get stronger by the day

:jbdreadsgang:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
i agree, to a certain extent. but i hate when coli becomes an echo chamber with no dissenting opinion. i dont think we should be ban happy towards anyone except cacs pretending to be black, or WS trolls.

That's what the majority of the people have been saying today :heh: female trolls haven't been getting banned and people are only talking about banning racists 2012 posters. Hell, that's even what I was referring to until you asked me personally how I would moderate and now I'm giving off a sense of entitlement.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I got the job!!!! My first high-end cooking job. I am excited! People doubted my skills and this job proves I'm not just talking. This place has consistently won a best of award for 5 years. I'll be working with beer and spirits paired with food, a seasonal menu, and direct sales. It pays more than my current job and it's a smaller space. I interviewed with the sous chef and the head chef.

I tell people don't talk about your dreams, pursue them. Folks say I'm like another poster, my defense has always been he talks a big game I play a big game. This proves it. When I first signed up for the coli I had walked away from a job paying me 50 dollars an hour playing a sport I love to make minimum wage and start at the bottom of an industry.I moved to a new city, got a new job, broke up with a girl, and stepped off the porch. I grinded it out for 2 years and now I'm moving into positions I wanted 2 years ago. I achieve all my goals because they're practical and I'm willing to sacrifice everything for them, and I do. The pay off is the best feeling in the world.

If you're not willing to die, you will never beat someone like me because I fight for what I want and I'll die for what I need.

All praise to my ancestors for giving me the strength and humility to receive this blessing. All praise to black folks because I do it for ya'll, I love you all. There is no I, only we, where I go we go. All praise to God for being present in my life and working through me. All praise to all my angels who lend me their abilities when I'm in need.

To my GF I want to say:

My coli fam who kept me alive through a serious drug habit, depression, family issues, and my everyday struggles. Ya'll got me clean, healthy and made me man up. I got a great girl now, my dream job, I'm lifting weights every day, and respecting my body.

@Prima Donna @Ol' Otis @Woman of God @Sagat @Mowgli @stomachlines @Ibeatpeoplekids_ @HellRell804 @Booksnrain @GoldCoastSaint @Yusuke @Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Big shout out to all my detractors and haters. You do more for me than anybody else. I remember every word and I read and hear it all. When I run out of fuel I use the criticism to propel me further. There's some truth in everything said about me I think. Sometimes haters are needed because they'll say things people who love me won't, and they need to be said.

Im happy for you breh. Keep it up
full

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
That's what the majority of the people have been saying today :heh: female trolls haven't been getting banned and people are only talking about banning racists 2012 posters. Hell, that's even what I was referring to until you asked me personally how I would moderate and now I'm giving off a sense of entitlement.
You'd actually be a good moderator though.....it would something if @Prima Donna was made a mod too that would be epic
:pachaha:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

I tell people don't talk about your dreams, pursue them. Folks say I'm like another poster, my defense has always been he talks a big game I play a big game. This proves it. When I first signed up for the coli I had walked away from a job paying me 50 dollars an hour playing a sport I love to make minimum wage and start at the bottom of an industry.I moved to a new city, got a new job, broke up with a girl, and stepped off the porch. I grinded it out for 2 years and now I'm moving into positions I wanted 2 years ago. I achieve all my goals because they're practical and I'm willing to sacrifice everything for them, and I do. The pay off is the best feeling in the world.

To my GF I want to say:

Congrats.