Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
You do but I agree with Marcuz, what's the point of coming to this forum if everyone agrees with each other.

People read forums to get differing opinions and The Coli has started to get away from that.

You see it the other sub forums like The Booth and The Coliseum. You get attacked when you give a differing opinion and are immediately labeled a troll even if you give a thorough explanation.
I was referring to purposely antagonistic trolls like whipped cream

But at the same time I don't want her banned. I rather enjoy her fukk shyt lol

Prynce

Daps
If she ain't 160 lbs and above, she ain't a real woman
68e33d74718a153c1af623dd81136f34.png
:scust: 135 the max for women

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
You do but I agree with Marcuz, what's the point of coming to this forum if everyone agrees with each other.

People read forums to get differing opinions and The Coli has started to get away from that.

You see it the other sub forums like The Booth and The Coliseum. You get attacked when you give a differing opinion and are immediately labeled a troll even if you give a thorough explanation.
What makes this so true is that it's not just the coli. On a lot major social media websites, you see this all the time, sadly.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I got the job!!!! My first high-end cooking job. I am excited! People doubted my skills and this job proves I'm not just talking. This place has consistently won a best of award for 5 years. I'll be working with beer and spirits paired with food, a seasonal menu, and direct sales. It pays more than my current job and it's a smaller space. I interviewed with the sous chef and the head chef.

I tell people don't talk about your dreams, pursue them. Folks say I'm like another poster, my defense has always been he talks a big game I play a big game. This proves it. When I first signed up for the coli I had walked away from a job paying me 50 dollars an hour playing a sport I love to make minimum wage and start at the bottom of an industry.I moved to a new city, got a new job, broke up with a girl, and stepped off the porch. I grinded it out for 2 years and now I'm moving into positions I wanted 2 years ago. I achieve all my goals because they're practical and I'm willing to sacrifice everything for them, and I do. The pay off is the best feeling in the world.

If you're not willing to die, you will never beat someone like me because I fight for what I want and I'll die for what I need.

All praise to my ancestors for giving me the strength and humility to receive this blessing. All praise to black folks because I do it for ya'll, I love you all. There is no I, only we, where I go we go. All praise to God for being present in my life and working through me. All praise to all my angels who lend me their abilities when I'm in need.

To my GF I want to say:

My coli fam who kept me alive through a serious drug habit, depression, family issues, and my everyday struggles. Ya'll got me clean, healthy and made me man up. I got a great girl now, my dream job, I'm lifting weights every day, and respecting my body.

@Prima Donna @Ol' Otis @Woman of God @Sagat @Mowgli @stomachlines @Ibeatpeoplekids_ @HellRell804 @Booksnrain @GoldCoastSaint @Yusuke @Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Big shout out to all my detractors and haters. You do more for me than anybody else. I remember every word and I read and hear it all. When I run out of fuel I use the criticism to propel me further. There's some truth in everything said about me I think. Sometimes haters are needed because they'll say things people who love me won't, and they need to be said.