Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
So, I just 97% completed Batman: Arkham Knight (I'm not doing a bunch a riddler puzzles suck my dikk)

So, I'm like, I might as well as play Shadow of Mordor for the since the new one comes out in a month. I swear on everything this has THE EXACT same control scheme as the batman arkham games it's crazy I'm already going in
:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

@TheLostOnes @Tenchi Ryu @Fedmahn Kassad

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So, I just 97% completed Batman: Arkham Knight (I'm not doing a bunch a riddler puzzles suck my dikk)

So, I'm like, I might as well as play Shadow of Mordor for the since the new one comes out in a month. I swear on everything this has THE EXACT same control scheme as the batman arkham games it's crazy I'm already going in
:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

@TheLostOnes @Tenchi Ryu @Fedmahn Kassad
That WB connection...

Some people didn't like it being a batman combat clone and thought it was too easy. Was good to me tho.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
b192f2cb7f2f4ef5a42c37c02f7fe9ed--fresh-prince-will-smith.jpg

:wow:

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
That WB connection...

Some people didn't like it being a batman combat clone and thought it was too easy. Was good to me tho.
Yeah, it's fun....ish. I like the make your own adventure aspect of it. I've been asking my friend about all this shyt she's a big Tolkienverse nerd
:yeshrug: I don't get many of the references so she's been telling me,because I'm not watching a 79 hour movies series... :rudy: