Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
All that sounds good except the whole hurling out a little crumb snatcher part.:scusthov:

Ayo that sounds fire.:picard:
Knxwledge knows his shyt. Like most of these good production ass nikkas they drop shyt when they feel like so you could easily go 8 months without anything then go as frequent as two projects a month.

Last edited:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Wait don't she be fukking on camera too?
:patrice:
Fyebottom pulled the videos?
Nah. She just says she p*ssy pop on cam. She's been in a good amount of fights with other internet thots. She always talks about how they have to sell ass and she don't. She was pulling up ads selling from Fyebottom selling p*ssy and screenshots of videos. I ain't sure what the fight was about, but at one point she challenged Fyebottom to show her stomach, she made her page private :dead:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Nah. She just says she p*ssy pop on cam. She's been in a good amount of fights with other internet thots. She always talks about how they have to sell ass and she don't. She was pulling up ads selling from Fyebottom selling p*ssy and screenshots of videos. I ain't sure what the fight was about, but at one point she challenged Fyebottom to show her stomach, she made her page private :dead:
That's a fukking lie if she saying that shyt....

Barbie definitely was or still is selling p*ssy.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Finally finished Chobits, I love that show so much I might watch it again

ifd8ar.jpg

:scust: because that show is one of my worst intros to anime but dap because the visuals and it's a classic :wow: