Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Basically anything you say about certain sects of black people being discriminated against and disproportionately murdered I fukk with. Since I'm pro-black and I don't like seeing any innocent brother or sisters getting killed. Mental health is an issue in the black community, so all black people especially should have the right live their life and find happiness(within reason).

Outside that, I tend to think some of those tumblr posts don't represent reality. Like for instance I'm not a feminist so a lot of their talking points you adhere too I can't ride with. That "toxic masculinity" shyt is a way to blame everything wrong in the black community, on black men. :yeshrug:

This summer has been a stressful for LeGoat and for the first time ever there's actually doubt in my mind that he can catch Kobe's ring total.:mjcry:

Don't count out the Kang though.:ufdup:

full
We're good.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
I was in the line, getting my shyt to-go and man there's nothing worst than seeing a chick with a fat ass and perfect shape, then look at her face and realize that shyt is hit.:picard:

These hurt faced broads really be challenging the mindset of self-respecting members of face gang such as myself.:whew:

No wonder why nikkas be ready to risk it all on so many ugly thick hoes.
@iBrowse Off the henny at night at a venue, after she brushing up on you looking ready to throw it byke, can damn near break even the strongest of us.:whew:

This confirms one of my greatest fears in life is ending up with a fugly babymama.:huhldup:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Poor decision making on my end. Smh. Think this trip is a mistake. I'm wasting more money than I should be all at the expense of going out of town for a few days. fukk that shyt. I love having money too much to spend it on stupid shyt. That rent a car was way too much. :picard:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I was in the line, getting my shyt to-go and man there's nothing worst than seeing a chick with a fat ass and perfect shape, then look at her face and realize that shyt is hit.:picard:

These hurt faced broads really be challenging the mindset of self-respecting members of face gang such as myself.:whew:

No wonder why nikkas be ready to risk it all on so many ugly thick hoes.
@iBrowse Off the henny at night at a venue, after she brushing up on you looking ready to throw it byke, can damn near break even the strongest of us.:whew:

This confirms one of my greatest fears in life is ending up with a fugly babymama.:huhldup:
I love Hennessy too much.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
I mean...if we being honest here..if we gotta make a choice

:unsure:
We gotta leave em alone...they can destroy you.:mjcry:

Have to hit them hoes with the Barry Sanders spin move and walk away with you're life, self-respect and bank account intact.
full

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
We gotta leave em alone...they can destroy you.:mjcry:

Have to hit them hoes with the Barry Sanders spin move and walk away with you're life, self-respect and bank account intact.
full
That chick they posted in RT earlier today a perfect example

Face busted, and I'm probably not pulling out
:snoop: