Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

@ChidikeEffenPatrón :laff:

I have black friends who call me racist for not fukking with white women or non-black women too. :skip:

I've been approached by white and Indian women since the area I live in is a mixture of white, Indian, and black. And that is one reason I don't fukk with non-black women. They look at us as a fetish and they are racist on top of that. The only women in the world that will understand me from a physical to a spiritual level is a black woman. Bare none.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
fukk on with that mayne....

Neutral on neutral colorways.

Very versatile.
B27140_01_standard.jpg

We only rock em low :wow:

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
I wanna know what do i post thats Tumblr driven? When I post on respectability politics or colorism? Sex workers or slut shaming (respectability politics)?

I honestly dont care what you like or dislike about my posts or me. You dont disrespect me or harass me so we have no issues.
Basically anything you say about certain sects of black people being discriminated against and disproportionately murdered I fukk with. Since I'm pro-black and I don't like seeing any innocent brother or sisters getting killed. Mental health is an issue in the black community, so all black people especially should have the right live their life and find happiness(within reason).

Outside that, I tend to think some of those tumblr posts don't represent reality. Like for instance I'm not a feminist so a lot of their talking points you adhere too I can't ride with. That "toxic masculinity" shyt is a way to blame everything wrong in the black community, on black men. :yeshrug:
This summer has been a stressful for LeGoat and for the first time ever there's actually doubt in my mind that he can catch Kobe's ring total.:mjcry:

Don't count out the Kang though.:ufdup:

full