I am disliked by a select few because I "look like a bedwench"
full

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
If I had my profile picture as some
thick biracial woman I wouldn't get any flack :mjlol: A plain looking black girl is automatically a wench :mjcry:

BUT LOOK LMAO, rain man ass said I was a "bitter c*nt" because I don't have a boyfriend, I'm fresh out of high school what do I need a boyfriend for
:russ:
I'll break it down for you, young one.
For the past 8 years or so, Youtube, Twitter, Tumblr and some other social media apps I can't think of right now have been awash with Black women who share certain traits.
These traits include but are not limited to:
  • Natural hair
  • Medium to Dark complexion
  • Feminist/womanist leanings
  • Pro-Black rhetoric
  • A septum piercing
  • A white BF/Husband
  • A strong, vocal disdain for Black men
Now, it's only that last trait that made them targets for the Coli's "militants" but the Internet being the reductive place that it is, all you need is the 1st trait to arouse suspicions of having all the others, especially the last 2.

There's a whole Coli-developed theorem on the inception of such women, along with a helpful pictograph.
I'll edit this post with it once I leave the bank.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I have an idea that's not available on any app store that people can actually use and has a new user base every year.....but I don't know how to code. Might get a course from Udemy and take an actual course on coding just to see what a crude version would look like.:jbhmm:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I already feel insecure bout my acne. Roasting me wasn't gonna make that any better.

People are a$$holes. I've been trying to get rid of acne for months...I didn't need this.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I already feel insecure bout my acne. Roasting me wasn't gonna make that any better.

People are a$$holes. I've been trying to get rid of acne for months...I didn't need this.

have u fried Aloe Vera