Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I was also gunna add that the rationale those tumblerettes were employing implies that men who would "smash" certain women but not "wife" those same women are suffering from misogynistic beliefs.
But then I realized they wouldn't even recognize the absurdity and gross generalization of that kind of declaration and instead just take it as validation of their initial point. :snoop:
why are you on tumblr. Not one of those women have productive thoughts.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Rising Sign is in 10 Degrees Aquarius
You like new ideas and concepts, but you prefer to discover them by yourself -- it is not easy for others to convert you to anything. You form your own opinions, but once you do form them, you then want to convince everyone else that they are correct. Try to be more tolerant of the opinions of others. You have a deep and abiding interest in science, mathematics, and the great social problems of the day. Very sympathetic toward the downtrodden, equality is your battle cry! You demand that those in authority be fair to all. You are an intellectual -- emotions and emotional people are difficult for you to understand. You are known for being calm, cool, detached and objective.

Sun is in 23 Degrees Gemini.
You have a quick, bright and agile mind, but an extremely short attention span. You love the external, kaleidoscopic aspects of life, but you tend to avoid (and even fear) deep, close emotional involvements. As such, you seem to enjoy travel and sightseeing and generally being "on-the-go." You get quite listless when things around you become static and dull, but your excitement returns whenever you are stimulated by a new idea. Chatty, inquisitive and quite playful, you enjoy practical jokes and games in general. Your moods change quickly and often -- you are very restless and constantly in motion. You are known for your versatility and adaptability. Your vivaciousness enlivens any social gathering.

Moon is in 20 Degrees Gemini.
Restless in the extreme, you are easily bored because of your short attention span. Your emotions change rapidly and you love to talk about your feelings. Generally, you have good judgment -- your intellect controls your emotions and you do not overreact emotionally to things. A good jack-of-all-trades, you have many- sided interests and enjoy reasoning things through. With your mental agility and need for physical mobility, you are attracted to traveling and learning about other peoples and cultures. You have vivid powers of emotional self-expression - - you can be a nonstop talker. You love to share your ideas with anyone who will listen.

Mercury is in 21 Degrees Gemini.
Your mind is active, quick and agile. You are very restless and you get bored easily. Unless you receive constant mental stimulation, you become extremely nervous and begin to act in an unstable manner. You are probably a good student because of your natural inquisitiveness. You also love to travel. Your learning tends to be superficial, though, because you have a relatively short attention span. Try to develop the mental discipline to finish what you start. Also, you tend to talk on at times seemingly just to fill space -- make sure that your conversation has some substance to it or others will start avoiding you.

Venus is in 21 Degrees Gemini.
You are friendly, warm, open and tolerant toward others. You love variety in relationships, indeed you may even prefer to maintain more than one relationship at a time! Very witty and humorous, you have the ability to amuse and please others. This makes you quite popular. You love to play the field and thus find it difficult to settle down and make any deep emotional commitments. Your innate charm and vivacity makes you welcome most everywhere you go.

Mars is in 14 Degrees Pisces.
You are attracted to the arts, and may be very talented. They have the introspection necessary to create, as well as a sensitivity to color, rhythm and tone. They are often restless inside, while appearing calm on the surface. They may appear to be shy or withdrawn.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
This girl asked for my name, should I give her my real name or an alias? :lupe:

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
This isn't Tumblr or any other kind of "safe space"
:comeon:

You did not just call Tumblr a " safe space ".

:mjlol:

Then you've learned NOTHING from your time here.
:mjpls:

That every non-Black person worldwide wants to drain my body from all its melanin, peel my Black skin off, cook it then eat it and hang the rest of my body from a tree ?

:rolleyes:

But I also learned that if you think that Black people are hated worldwide, then you are a c00n or an agent.

I also learned from The Coli that my gender was shyt, that my people hated African-Americans because we wished we could be like them and have our culture loved all over the world. So.. Mojo, where exactly should I draw the line when it comes to Coli teachings ?

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Really, @Mojo Jojo Morpheus ? You dapped this? :usure:
:yes:
I was wondering if you do the dance after each one of your posts? :mjpls:
162ab9db700a61c517ecbb6a0cb598cd.gif