Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
They're just people who can't reconcile the fact that there IS a distinction between sexual attraction and romantic attraction.
Bisexuals aside, even within purely heterosexual relationships or "partners" there are factors which will qualify a person for one but not the other.
Hell, I can't confirm personally, but I think it reasonable to assume that the same is true of homosexual relationships.
@Prima Donna
Swa I don't understand none of what you wrote

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
They're just people who can't reconcile the fact that there IS a distinction between sexual attraction and romantic attraction.
Bisexuals aside, even within purely heterosexual relationships or "partners" there are factors which will qualify a person for one but not the other.
Hell, I can't confirm personally, but I think it reasonable to assume that the same is true of homosexual relationships.
@Prima Donna
This would be cute if people even considered that men can be bisexual. Bisexuals are constantly erased, especially men.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Only one I like is second dude with the glasses and tie, and the last dude with the beard. One of them looks unattractive to me.

It's interesting seeing people's different tastes.
Yeah I dont care if people like my taste in clothes or men or anything. What works for me doesn't work for everyone else lol.
Same with the last part.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
I was also gunna add that the rationale those tumblerettes were employing implies that men who would "smash" certain women but not "wife" those same women are suffering from misogynistic beliefs.
But then I realized they wouldn't even recognize the absurdity and gross generalization of that kind of declaration and instead just take it as validation of their initial point. :snoop: