Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
plain-98456_1280.png

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Took me a minute to read but good insight. Very informative. I remember reading that story in that thread. What I don't get about dudes [in the underlined] like that is why can't they be honest with themselves? He knew what the situation was off bat and still killed her. Real fukked up shyt to do. I could see if the person he was dealing with didn't disclosed that they were trans beforehand. Then there is an issue because said trans person is not only deceiving the person dealing with them but is also putting themselves in a bad position.

I'm like what Pimp C said years ago about the Mase/tranny shyt, "If you ashamed of doing what you doing, then you shouldn't be doing it."
He didn't want to be affiliated with her. She wasn't passable. She wasn't on hormones either. She was one of the trans you could tell. But she was upfront about what she was from jump and that's the reason why he pursued her. They either met on pof, tinder or kik. It was one of those apps. Also, the guy/murderer was fairly attractive and was a football player so that probably appealed to her.

TJ Sotomayor and Tariq Nasheed made videos on it afterwards bashing Black trans chicks and TJ implied he was tricked because most Black women nowadays look like 'trannies'. They came up with a theory that she tricked the football player and got killed..yadda yadda yadda.

& it aint that different from many women assuming just because a man fukks you all the time, he values you and actually likes you. However that's not true.
Many women are valued as pieces of meat and nothing more.
While these women are seriously into the men and got feelings for them.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You sound like a hater
There's nothing to hate on.
I promise.
She gets treated like shyt by Waka.
She comes across fake and weak to me. I don't like women like that.
"A man is a man and all men cheat." shyt isn't helpful for women.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
He didn't want to be affiliated with her. She wasn't passable. She wasn't on hormones either. She was one of the trans you could tell. But she was upfront about what she was from jump and that's the reason why he pursued her. They either met on pof, tinder or kik. It was one of those apps. Also, the guy/murderer was fairly attractive and was a football player so that probably appealed to her.

TJ Sotomayor and Tariq Nasheed made videos on it afterwards bashing Black trans chicks and TJ implied he was tricked because most Black women nowadays look like 'trannies'. They came up with a theory that she tricked the football player and got killed..yadda yadda yadda.

& it aint that different from many women assuming just because a man fukks you all the time, he values you and actually likes you. However that's not true.
Many women are valued as pieces of meat and nothing more.
While these women are seriously into the men and got feelings for them.

I think he just got scared by him being a jock that one of his teammates would find out (or already knew) and word would get out. You're right the nutcases and losers are on the apps. Why am I not surprised when you bring up those names especially Sotomayor. Doesn't matter if the woman is trans or biological woman, dude stay on some c00n ass shyt running black women into the ground while praising other women of different races. We live in a very crazy world.