Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
I think i'm becoming a advocate of the 90 day rule as a guy
I would really rather get to know a female that I want to be serious with before I have sex with them
Cause sex muddles shyt. it is possible as a man to have sex with a woman and not give a single fukk about them. I don't want that to become a ingrained pattern in my head. Cause some people will only fool with you cause what you have in your pants and your looks and not you as a person.

I've learned that 1st hand and It doesn't feel good reflecting back on it

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
:mjlol: nikkas will NEVER admit it, but they enjoy peaking their curiosities with trans women in particular. It's never discourse about trans men. But it's always about trans women like @GoldCoastSaint stated. nikkas be turned on and confused and wanna at the same time not get ostracized for it so they bandwagon on whoever says it's 'gross' or 'wrong'. Men seek validation just as much as women/ they're followers.

Men who don't care about trans, don't talk about trans at all.

Exactly like I said in one of those threads, if trans aren't bothering me or affecting my life in anyway why be concerned with them? :manny: You say dudes are curious I say it's 50/50 on here some curious/some paranoid.

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
LUCIFER

Name of the spirit who presides over the east, according to the opinion of the magicians Lucifer was called on Mondays, it contented itself with a mouse for only complacency. We often believe it to be the king of hell, it commands the Europeans and the Asiatics. He appears under the figure of a beautiful child, when it is angry, it has the burning (passionate) face but however nothing monstrous, it is one of big upholder of the law of hell.

Wut
tenor.gif