Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I need to bust a move

riempu.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm here but I'm not here. My anxiety is at an all time high today and will be this week.

And I'm beginning to see that apparently some people are beginning to notice that something isn't right with me. It's been like that for awhile but I'm trying to act like everything is good. I'm not too feeling too good. I want to hide away from the world and have been hiding away from the world just lurking around trying to not be seen or heard. I'm hiding my depression and anxiety away from everybody so I'm basically trying to get out of dodge.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I use traditional photoshop when I do decide to make smileys on my laptop..It's actually more fluid for me to do them on my phone tbh.

@Address_Unknown you want to throw some recommendations out here breh?

I'm a novice when it comes to smiley making and the programs associated with 'em, but generally Gimp has all the shyt I need to make simple smileys. The only other alternative I would have used was Photoshop but I was more accustomed to using Gimp since I've been using it on and off for a few years now.

Personally I think it's a decent photo editing tool you can cut your teeth on, learn how to erase the background, and resize it, adding little touches like blurring, that feather shyt to keep edges looking smooth when you cut 'em, lightening or darkening a picture using the burn tool, until you're left with the finished product and then you resize it and send it out.

I'm sure Gimp is capable of doing far more than just that and I'm currently in the process of acquiring Adobe Aftereffect to start editing gifs/smileys like @Judo and @yardman bless this place with too, so that's another program to check out if you can cop.

@The Grendel
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-smiley-gif-making-thread.515/page-226#post-25469213

A good place to start, if you ain't already familiar with that thread.