Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

B-Mint94

Banned
Daps
Ok. I have a confession after that hustlemania thread got made. Most of my friends are white :francis: the black friends I do have are usually huge anime nerds that y'all would probably call c00ns (One only dates white women).

In my defense, I grew up in Canada in mostly white schools. The black friends I had c00n waaaaay harder than I ever have. They were giving wiggers a pass to say nikka back in junior high :mjpls:

Don't worry. I've put white folks in check every time they've said something lowkey racist. I love my black skin and black features. I'm always on check for something racist to come out. I know what I'm doing brehs. I hope that this doesn't make y'all think too much less of me :sadcam:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
@Yusuke who's Ryu and what's a cotton cornbread.. ?

:dahell:
:laff:
Ryu is a character from a video game.

Cornbread is this
1489163474176.jpeg

I don't like it but its a staple in traditional AA food.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Ok. I have a confession after that hustlemania thread got made. Most of my friends are white :francis: the black friends I do have are usually huge anime nerds that y'all would probably call c00ns (One only dates white women).

In my defense, I grew up in Canada in mostly white schools. The black friends I had c00n waaaaay harder than I ever have. They were giving wiggers a pass to say nikka back in junior high :mjpls:

Don't worry. I've put white folks in check every time they've said something lowkey racist. I love my black skin and black features. I'm always on check for something racist to come out. I know what I'm doing brehs. I hope that this doesn't make y'all think too much less of me :sadcam:

Curious, you said previously that you were having problems catching chicks. Do you go for white girls exclusively? Or do you mix it up?

B-Mint94

Banned
Daps
Curious, you said previously that you were having problems catching chicks. Do you go for white girls exclusively? Or do you mix it up?
I've mixed it up. The closest i've actually gotten to a girlfriend was a black girl. We went to the movies and hung out all day once but she stopped responding to my texts a year ago. But I will admit. The last chick I fell for was white girl :francis: Yeah, go ahead and judge me. She chose some balding white dude after jerking around with me for months so really no lost there :yeshrug: I try not to limit my dating pool to once race. Especially seeing my lack of experience in the dating world. But I have been mostly eying black women recently. It's just after what happened last time I've been hesitant to cold approach girls. That's why I've been using Tinder and stuff like that. But that'll change soon.

Last edited:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
So apparently bedwenches are white men that swirl are absolved from criticism on the Coli...

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
14t28tf.jpg
[/IMG]
14t28tf.jpg

Hey @Bootzilla
You spineless little bytch. What's good ? :o:
You know I'll kill myself if you want me to. However, dying alone is no fun you see, so.. do I get to slice you open like a pig and feed you to your relatives beforehand ?

:o:

If not, then shut the fukk up and hop off my dikk bytch. Thank you.

:o:

Last edited:

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
:laff:
Ryu is a character from a video game.

Cornbread is this
1489163474176.jpeg

I don't like it but its a staple in traditional AA food.

Oh.. Well.. @Geoffrey_Chaucer I don't play video games so Ryu didn't.. make me Asian ?
And I'm not African American and have very little knowledge of traditional African American foods so.. hum no and no.

:patrice:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
I've mixed it up. The closest i've actually gotten to a girlfriend was a black girl. We went to the movies and hung out all day once but she stopped responding to my texts a year ago. But I will admit. The last chick I fell for was white girl :francis: Yeah, go ahead and judge me. She chose some balding white dude after jerking around with me for months so really no lost there :yeshrug: I try not to limit my dating pool to once race. Especially seeing my lack of experience in the dating world. But I have been mostly eying black women recently. It's just after what happened last time I've been hesitant to cold approach girls. That's why I've been using Tinder and stuff like that. But that'll change soon.

I don't know what happened to you, but you cant let that limit how you function from there on out. Im guessing you took a huge L. Everyone has. Ages 20-22 were my most losing years, but I wouldn't be me if I let that ruin me :yeshrug: