Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Reading this book by Karin Slaughter got me in my feelings.

It's so surreal and got me crying.

But Ima finish the book.

It hit close to home.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't think people understand what I mean when I say that I'm tired. tired as in physically, mentally and emotionally and it's been that way for years like almost two decades since the late 90s. Don't think any amount of sleep or therapy will fix that. It's like I'm pushing myself at this point because I know the other way doesn't work. Sitting at home not working and doing whatever I want to do will only make me feel worse. I used to have the energy to put up a front or have hope that the shyt would fix itself but that shyt been eating away at me that I just don't anymore so if I'm behaving a certain way, that's why. I don't even have fun anymore and I refuse to be on any antidepressants or get involved in anything that may fukk me up worse because I tried everything. None of it worked. Just have to learn how to live with it. I often wonder what trigger that shyt. Was it the poor sleeping habits, the poor eating habits and etc. What happened that started this bullshyt?

I don't like to speak on this because I know someone won't get it. I often just shut up and do what I do because I think I'm doing the best for my situation. I'm getting closer to reaching my goals though they aren't my dreams. The simple shyt people take for granted, I'm just trying to achieve or get so when folks say whatever I'm like okay. You don't know where Ive been to just get to where im at today so your words are like :comeon: to me. Ill get to my destination in due time but don't try to jump all in my shyt when I do. No matter how shytty I feel or what's in my head, I refuse to give up until it's time to go. I have too much of a will to live to give up. Hearing about other people offing themselves have only motivated me to keep living just to prove that I got this. I plan on going out on top on some living legend shyt where everyone will know who I am where I go down in history in a positive way by the time it's said and done.

Last edited:

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
I saw Shaka Amos from House of Consciousness having a very long convo with an obvious Black fakkit at a gym in Harlem. :dame:

I'd make a thread but I have no proof.

I'm over these fraudulent Hotep YouTube nikkas.
Word.:dame:

To keep it 100 though since I didn't see it with my own eyes or know the context of the convo, just the act of talking to a homosexual and treating/conversing with them like you would any other human being doesn't mean you're gay.:yeshrug:

In fact if anyone (especially a fellow black man or woman) approaches me respectfully/friendly and engaging in a positive conversation I have no problem shooting the shyt with em:ehh:

Pops taught me to never look down on someone unless you're helping them up, so I'm not dismissive toward any black person over shyt like sexuality, religion, age, weight, height, physical handicaps, superficial things etc. Along as you don't disrespect me, we're cool.

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Pawgs.

The girls in the comments talking about how painful the extensions are. Those thin ass strands of hair holding all that weight. Lol

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
any agnostic brehs ever had a girl bring you back into a faith just because of how much you like her as a person? is it really genuine faith then?
Nah, but I re-connected with a childhood friend(who is my mom's friend daughter) last year. We were kind of feeling each other, but she's like an extremely religious type who started throwing suggestions about going to her church cookouts/events with her and sitting through a service if I like the vibe.

I eventually had to dead that though. It was clear we both grew into two different people as adults and weren't the type of people we both were really looking for at that time. She was bad as hell (she used to be a tall, slender athletic tomboy growing up but she fithick now) but also now she's one of those neo-conservative political types, based on some of the things she said during the election and how she feels about guys who drink or smoke =, who aren't clean cut, letting go and let god handle people's plight instead complaining/being negative etc...:mjpls:

I can tell by her body language that the p*ssy probably was A1 tho and may have had a nikka thinking bout finding religion & cuffing that:whew:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Nah, but I re-connected with a childhood friend(who is my mom's friend daughter) last year. We were kind of feeling each other, but she's like an extremely religious type who started throwing suggestions about going to her church cookouts/events with her and sitting through a service if I like the vibe.

I eventually had to dead that though. It was clear we both grew into two different people as adults and weren't the type of people we both were really looking for at that time. She was bad as hell (she used to be a tall, slender athletic tomboy growing up but she fithick now) but also now she's one of those neo-conservative political types, based on some of the things she said during the election and how she feels about guys who drink or smoke =, who aren't clean cut...:mjpls:

I can tell by her body language that the p*ssy probably was A1 tho and may have had a nikka thinking bout finding religion & cuffing that:whew:
You're agnostic? Interesting.