Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Like what, yellabone?
:comeon:

You like what you like so ima let you cook lol :mjpls:

but don't pretend like like you don't constantly talk about hair, eye brows, other irrelevant superficial goofy stuff that alters appearance and where random women fall on your biased "exotic vs regular girl" spectrum that no one here else usually talks about/gets distracted by. :ufdup: So you definitely don't judge them just off face.

I can't respect Eurasians at all and let them know it, mixed with two gutter races and look borderline retarded at the same time :mjlol:
:laff:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You like what you like so ima let you cook lol :mjpls:

but don't pretend like like you don't constantly talk about hair, eye brows, other irrelevant superficial goofy stuff that alters appearance and where random women fall on your biased "exotic vs regular girl" spectrum that no one here else usually talks about/gets distracted by. :ufdup: So you definitely don't judge them just off face.

:laff:
Eyebrows has to do with the face...
Exotic vs regular? LMAO stop.
What does that even mean?

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Eyebrows has to do with the face...
Exotic vs regular? LMAO stop.
What does that even mean?
See I was just going to let you cook but now you acting brand new:francis:

Just admit you don't judge people solely by their face like you just claimed. You don't have to lie to kick it.:russ:

For example, to you long straight hair matters for some reason and you actually add beauty points to women who have that.
On the other hand you've implied that you don't like kinkier/curlier natural hair and that reflects on how you perceive attractiveness of certain groups like black women.

It's the reason you say things like "regular black girl" yet I've never heard you call a mixed or latina looking chick a "regular latina girl" or "regular mixed girl" despite the fact that there's hundreds of millions of women in this world who look like the so called "exotic" women you post, in places like south america and the islands especially.

So by definition they're just as regular and basic as the other women you label as regular for some reason. :mjlol:

Just admit your taste in beauty isn't no better than ours. All of us in here have preferences and no one's beauty standards are any inherently better or worse than anyone elses since it's all completely subjective anyway.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I saw Shaka Amos from House of Consciousness having a very long convo with an obvious Black fakkit at a gym in Harlem. :dame:

I'd make a thread but I have no proof.

I'm over these fraudulent Hotep YouTube nikkas.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
See I was just going to let you cook but now you acting brand new:francis:

Just admit you don't judge people solely by their face like you just claimed. You don't have to lie to kick it.:russ:

For example, to you long straight hair matters for some reason and you actually add beauty points to women who have that.
On the other hand you've implied that you don't like kinkier/curlier natural hair and that reflects on how you perceive attractiveness of certain groups like black women.

It's the reason you say things like "regular black girl" yet I've never heard you call a mixed or latina looking chick a "regular latina girl" or "regular mixed girl" despite the fact that there's hundreds of millions of women in this world who look like the so called "exotic" women you post, in places like south america and the islands especially.

So by definition they're just as regular and basic as the other women you label as regular for some reason. :mjlol:

Just admit your taste in beauty isn't no better than ours. All of us in here have preferences and no one's beauty standards are any inherently better or worse than anyone elses since it's all completely subjective anyway.
My taste in beauty reflects what I see in myself. I find women who favor me in ways attractive MORE than women who don't. That's normal. If you look up attractiveness based on psychology, we all do that. If I can see myself in a chick, I find her more attractive.
:yeshrug:
No different than Marti specifically loving dark big girls. Or Regine posting bbws who look like her.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
any agnostic brehs ever had a girl bring you back into a faith just because of how much you like her as a person? is it really genuine faith then?