Daps
Wedding dress ideas:

tumblr_oti1lyUwPT1u80dlxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_oti1lyUwPT1u80dlxo2_500.jpg

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Ye im the same
when you like that like you said you need time to recharge and cleanse your soul
Ion know ur financial situation but I find that taking time to get away from it all is best for people like us
Maybe leave ur city for the weekend where you can just enjoy life without the constant overload of pain

Meditation and reading really helps me when I get down from seeing bad things. I also try to go out of my city on short vacas and cut my phone off so I can recharge

But the condition of black people is heart breaking and can be overwhelming but we need those people for things to get better
Never feel like being empathetic is a bad thing, you just have to learn how to step away when it becomes to much
Thank you for your thoughts.

I'm about to take a hot shower then do some reading.

Right now I can't take a vacation and I haven't had one in two years. Bout to start a new gig so it'll probably be another year before I have one :snoop:

I will definitely workout tomorrow to let some steam off. Not really a jogger but I probably try that just to see how I feel.
Thank you again, goodnight.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Lol This girl is a Taurus sun Cancer moon like me:

Who am I? I am pessimistic and optimistic. A hopeless romantic, but also realistic. I find beauty in unexpected places and people, and yet I’m very judgmental. I have so much to say, but don’t like to talk. I have a big heart but haven’t really had the chance to use it. Apparently all these things can be true at the same time: and that’s the problem with identity. It’s everything and nothing, both authentic and inauthentic. There is no one version of me, I’m always changing, with every day, every new situation, every new person I encounter, with every friend I lose. Things change. So does identity. We want different things. We grow. We learn from our mistakes. Or we don’t. Either way, we aren’t who we were yesterday. So today I’m a hopeless romantic. Tomorrow I think all that is bullshyt. The day after that? Who knows?

From her bio in her blog.
Sounds like me so much.