Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
311982_800wc.jpg
both look gorgeous.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
I'm strapped in! I'll clap you ina coma! Madness! I can't snap at any moment! I'm ballin! I get highlights often! Larkin or a nine might spark em!

FACESHOT!
I pop eyes!
Why I oughta!
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Prynce

Daps
Rags to riches, fukk these snitches I ain't scared
Cold and shiesty put some prices on your head
I'm a product of da young nikka with dreads

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I just really feel the pressure right now.

Been listening to Maze Golden Days. Love that song.

It's like I'm tryna save the world when I need to save myself. Thinking about my community problems, family problems, then I think about my own last when my shyt intense.

I'm so fukkin tired of hearing about dudes getting they shyt lit up.

And all the numbers in between.

Why?
Everybody isn't innocent but still why?
I feel for parents like I have a child of my own. I cry about shyt that ain't even got shyt to do with me. Because I'm around it I know it could easily be ME or someone I love.

I pray for these nikkas every night like they my sons just to hear the same fukkin shyt a few days or a week later fukk maybe the next day.

Don't nobody fukkin care about shyt no more. I see lil 6,7,8 year old shorties walking round hustling people and running the streets. Where the fukk they CARE giver at?

I'm tired of fukkin caring when it seems don't nobody else do.

Wanna yell RIP say "that's fukked up." But what you did to prevent the shyt.
I see a bunch of adults worrying about the next dikk they can jump on and p*ssy they can get into but you not making sure your seeds good out here.

I just typed myself into a headache my shyt pounding now.

Prynce

Daps
I just really feel the pressure right now.

Been listening to Maze Golden Days. Love that song.

It's like I'm tryna save the world when I need to save myself. Thinking about my community problems, family problems, then I think about my own last when my shyt intense.

I'm so fukkin tired of hearing about dudes getting they shyt lit up.

And all the numbers in between.

Why?
Everybody isn't innocent but still why?
I feel for parents like I have a child of my own. I cry about shyt that ain't even got shyt to do with me. Because I'm around it I know it could easily be ME or someone I love.

I pray for these nikkas every night like they my sons just to hear the same fukkin shyt a few days or a week later fukk maybe the next day.

Don't nobody fukkin care about shyt no more. I see lil 6,7,8 year old shorties walking round hustling people and running the streets. Where the fukk they CARE giver at?

I'm tired of fukkin caring when it seems don't nobody else do.

Wanna yell RIP say "that's fukked up." But what you did to prevent the shyt.
I see a bunch of adults worrying about the next dikk they can jump on and p*ssy they can get into but you not making sure your seeds good out here.

I just typed myself into a headache my shyt pounding now.
It's because your a good person and empathetic
Don't let the evils of the world changed that about you
we need more people that really care for shyt to change

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
It's because your a good person and empathetic
Don't let the evils of the world changed that about you
we need more people that really care for shyt to change
I wish I wasn't.
I feel too many people hurt. It ruins my day sometimes.

I think this why I need so much time to myself to recharge.

I never really tried mediating but I think I need too.

So many people walking round with unchecked PTSD due to there surroundings. Hurt people really hurt people.

Prynce

Daps
I wish I wasn't.
I feel too many people hurt. It ruins my day sometimes.

I think this why I need so much time to myself to recharge.

I never really tried mediating but I think I need too.

So many people walking round with unchecked PTSD due to there surroundings. Hurt people really hurt people.
Ye im the same
when you like that like you said you need time to recharge and cleanse your soul
Ion know ur financial situation but I find that taking time to get away from it all is best for people like us
Maybe leave ur city for the weekend where you can just enjoy life without the constant overload of pain

Meditation and reading really helps me when I get down from seeing bad things. I also try to go out of my city on short vacas and cut my phone off so I can recharge

But the condition of black people is heart breaking and can be overwhelming but we need those people for things to get better
Never feel like being empathetic is a bad thing, you just have to learn how to step away when it becomes to much