Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
thats this whole thread

but name names

no point in saying folks is this and that if yall wont put a name on it
What you mean it aint no point? Its half the coli in most threads those trigger threads

Nikkas aint in the real world so they spout negaviity on the coli and folk take that shyt serious.

I dont give a fukk about it to remember none of yall usernames.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I'm not good at photoshop or anything like that at all. But I made this and it came out cute lol

tumblr_otkmckK0Sh1u138ezo1_540.png

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What you mean it aint no point? Its half the coli in most threads those trigger threads

Nikkas aint in the real world so they spout negaviity on the coli and folk take that shyt serious.

I dont give a fukk about it to remember none of yall usernames.

I said what I said because generally the folks who callout folks but act like they above it all be just as knee deep in the shyt but got they nose to the sky.

This place been negative and an extension of folks lives since jump and I don't see it changing. Aint a person who frequent TLR thats innocent, either.

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
I said what I said because generally the folks who callout folks but act like they above it all be just as knee deep in the shyt but got they nose to the sky.

This place been negative and an extension of folks lives since jump and I don't see it changing. Aint a person who frequent TLR thats innocent, either.
Im not knee deep, ion have no mentions or callouts Im good. I post my shyt and move on