Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry for not acknowledging this sooner. I only did because @Mojo Jojo Morpheus dapped me above.

I LOVEEEEEEEEE a man who is different from the pack. DOESN'T act how I expect/isn't predictable and a womanizer. Mellow. Laid back. Individualist. So damn sexy.

Thats uncommon because what you described most people would defend as a weirdo, a nerd, someone who is crazy or socially awkward. At least from the type of people who I've come across with how they view someone like that.

I can't wait til I move out of here. Totally isolate myself in my room with a lot of multicolor shyt, incense, possibly a bong, a disco ball, strobe lights, water, a lava lamp nothing but silence. My own place finally where I can hide away from the world and be free and not judged. No one to check on me. If I had the option, I would seclude myself far away to a mountain top away from everyone in some sanctuary in somewhere far away from civilization and never be heard from again because i wont bother anybody. I won't share my negativity with anybody anymore. Ill just be alone to myself. My dream is slowly becoming reality. :banderas: I am becoming a living ghost that is slowly being forgotten by everybody. I want to be forgotten. The living dead. Hehe.

Last edited: