Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I need to get my life in order.

Someone just called me from a number I didn't recognize (therefore I didn't answer). When I didn't answer he left a very sweet voicemail saying, "Hey (My name) I hadn't heard your voice in a minute and just wanted to make sure you were okay. Hit me back, Baby"

:francis: I have no clue who this gentleman is. I can't call him back if I don't know who he is. I don't want to hurt his feelings.

He sounded so nice though. :russ:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I need to get my life in order.

Someone just called me from a number I didn't recognize (therefore I didn't answer). When I didn't answer he left a very sweet voicemail saying, "Hey (My name) I hadn't heard your voice in a minute and just wanted to make sure you were okay. Hit me back, Baby"

:francis: I have no clue who this gentleman is. I can't call him back if I don't know who he is. I don't want to hurt his feelings.

He sounded so nice though. :russ:
Just call back and talk to him like I already know who he is...Lol.

I've done that before... More like I texted him back and talked to him like I already knew he was until it clicked and I'm all like hey!!!!

Last edited:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Just call back and talk to him like he already know who he is...Lol.

I've done that before... More like I texted him back and talked to him like he already knew he was until it clicked and I'm all like hey!!!!

:russ: I was about to do just that until I scrolled through my call log and saw that we talked once a few months ago and then following that conversation I pressed ignore on his number twice after that.

It was obviously for good reason I just can't remember why or who. :mjlol: