Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because someone is apart of an oppressed group in society doesn't mean they should be hopeless or play into the hands of the oppressor. The choice is theirs.

I often see many people who are complete ignorant of this fact and basically don't realize that they are doing what their sworn enemy wants them to do. The war is not just on a conscious level but also on a subconscious level. Their thoughts, their views, the words they used to describe themselves and their peers who are like them, their actions, and etc. Some may think that pride in the trait that makes them face oppression means having self hate.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:birdman:If I'm at the park, shooting shots, everybody should know the fact that I just stood there and took 20 fts. swished 18 of them, and started lobbing 30 foot jumpers,
AND MAKING THEM, that I am there to get my shyt off.

No, don't just slide your ass into my court when there are 7 other open ones trying to take jumpshots. Even if the others are full, do not fukking slide onto my court and start

shooting without saying so much as "can I ball?" Yes, it is a public park, but I am here practicing consistency, so when your bytch ass hops in my spot after my 15th straight freethrow,
you have introduced a variable that I do not appreciate. Maybe it is just me, but I am used to asking people can I get in, or not stepping in at all. I get the shyttest rim, worked with that, you
left, 30 seconds later I switch to that rim to avoid the sun. Good times. 30 minutes later you come back, sit, watch me make shots, and then slide on the court without saying a word. Aiight, I
switched to a rim with the SUN IN MY fukkING EYES on every shot. I made do with it, and shot from all over the court with a brand new, slippery ass ball, without complaints. Kids come...the courts
clogged up...I gotta stick to my lil strip. Aiight, freethrows only. DO NOT slide your bytch ass over here to mine when I let you have the other one before. Ask me after I notice you standing in my spot
"Can we play with you?"

Hoe?:childplease:I ain't playing. I'm putting up the requisite shots needed to nudge my percentage up. I don't wanna see yall huff asses with your shyt form, chest passing to the rim, bricking them shots
and blocking my focus. I do my damndest to give people their space but folks keep fukking with my rotation. Spectate like them other fools. GET OFF MY COURT!