Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I start to get a little ounce of hope that things will change. Then things happen, and everything that I think is confirmed all over again.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I really do regret not taking the opportunity presented to me and not speaking on the podcast but I really don't feel as if I'm "educated" enough on the topics presented to me. I don't feel like I could really expand and give a correct objective viewpoint without it feeling like a "hot take"

@LinusCaldwell I'm just venting on why I always ducked the invite

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
This dog still hasn't shut the fukk up and I'm very lucky I can just sleep at work

Looks like I will be doing that again despite how uncomfortable I am with it

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I really do regret not taking the opportunity presented to me and not speaking on the podcast but I really don't feel as if I'm "educated" enough on the topics presented to me. I don't feel like I could really expand and give a correct objective viewpoint without it feeling like a "hot take"

@LinusCaldwell I'm just venting on why I always ducked the invite
:skip:

:beli:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Think I'm gonna hold off on dapping certain posts because it may look a certain way and I didn't realize more ppl are beefing here.

I don't see what the issue is if it ain't involving you directly. Can't worry about what you have no control over.

Last edited: