Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yeah they don't like confrontation. I actually had one tell me that. I could see him running away if an incident occured though.
They'll also stay in communication with the person they talked to you about and agreed is toxic, so they can be on good terms with you both.
lol

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
That's wild.

One of my closest friend is an Aquarius. I think they're sensitive a$$holes. If we're having a debate I usually say stuff that'll piss him off just because. They definitely have a superior complex.

Leos.. idk. I hate one but others are cool. It depends.
Aquarians are cold and detached. Alien like. lol they rated #1 for the most likely to cheat and not feel an ounce of guilt or remorse. They will fukk their friend's man, sister's man, etc and not feel bad about it.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So this girl from Tinder who I had been talking to, but stopped texting because she didn't respond once (and I'm not sure if I'm that attracted to her), hit me up today and asked why I stopped texting her.

We talk a bit and she reveals that she hooked up with another guy she was talking to. But the dude was allergic to her cat and made his eye swell shut. He still smashed and then he threw her I'm the bushes, so that's why she was talking me.

Tinder Girl #2 was supposed to go upstate this weekend. I decide to text her just to let the ground work for later. It turns out she didn't go upstate, she ended up going to a bar and... Letting some random dude smash.

How the hell did I get to the point where two random girls are telling me about their sexual adventures on the same day. On dating, one of my friends says, "Just have a good time. No expectations." And I'm trying to do that, but I just find the whole process to be irritating and tiring.

And now both girls are all in that "I'm so ashamed" state, so what are the odds of me hooking up with one of them without like a month or so of dating. Not that sex is all I'm after, but... you know.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
The woman are crazy!! OMG. One at work stay cursing her husband and kids out as if ppl wanna hear all that.
Aquarian women usually pick men who are perceived as 'weak' or who put them on pedestals. They get showered with affection and usually have nothing to complain about and still give the men the cold shoulder and treat them like shyt. Their kids as well.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
It's crazy dark out here. They got the utility folks out here. The only lights out here, are from the headlights of people's vehicles...
Terrible! Be safe love...

• Dap
Reactions: Meh