Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
lol It's like they're nice and giving but also wishy washy. They'll play along as if they're interested then turn cold on you. Pretty indecisive as well.
Like they play the fence.
Yeah I can kinda see that.
Perfect example...agreeing with you on an issue in private about being wronged by someone, but when you want to confront the person or they are around them, they'll be like 'I'm not in it. I don't wanna get involved.' and will have you looking stupid. lol

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Aquarians are the biggest instigators of the Zodiac. They start shyt a lot. They are the shyt starters of the 12 signs. They will start shyt, then run and watch. They will ignore all the shyt they caused (not give a response or reaction) or play victim like they don't know what the fukk they did.

ModestMo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Pisces are...like...weird (like Aquarians).
They lie more than Leos too.
I just recently cut off a Pisces friend who lied about being pregnant and lied about sleeping with a guy who tried hollering at me just because she didn't want me to have him. Then later I found out she made up both. She knew I would automatically curve him because she dealt with him. But the truth is that he curved her and they never even dated/had sex or talked. He just didn't like her so she wanted to sabotage me.
She would lie about any and everything.
They are also extremely nosey and meddle into everyone's business.

Aquarians are haters and they really aren't as open minded as they are perceived to be.
They are very sneaky and passive aggressive.

Leo guys I don't care for usually. The women are alright.

That's wild.

One of my closest friend is an Aquarius. I think they're sensitive a$$holes. If we're having a debate I usually say stuff that'll piss him off just because. They definitely have a superior complex.

Leos.. idk. I hate one but others are cool. It depends.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Feels like my small circle of friends are done. We went from hanging out all the time to barely responding to one another.
One friend went to college last school year. That entire time before school started he kept telling us he didn't know if he wanted to be in a relationship with his girl anymore because he gonna be at a uni with a bunch of girls. Now fast forward.They closer now than ever, they moving in together in a apartment going to the same school next year. We all like cool that's good for him. But its either she gotta be around him 24/7 or he won't hang with us. Like damn bro what happened to some quality guy time? shyt be awkward when she just sitting there quiet af while we get drunk and play 2k. And ever since my step father made the rules that no girls over unless the girl is over strictly for me. He never wanna come over. And when we try to go do some other shyt he's cool on all that unless it involves going to the bar.

Side note: my step father made that rule because it would be like 20 dudes over smoking weed drinking talking mad shyt being aggressive meanwhile my friend got his quiet shy white girlfriend in a room packed full of nikkas. Made sense to me.

---------------

But then my other friend won't go to the bar because he doesn't like drinking. And since friend A doesn't wanna do any activities that don't come from him or if his gf can't be involved friend A and friend B never hang anymore.

Now on to friend B. dude got hurt in a incident which has had him not working for months now. He's down to hang sometimes but even his window has been limited. It used to be lemme come over and chill with you on this friday night to lets go to walmart for a little and i'll disappear for weeks. Everyone believes he's depressed because hes been hurt for the longest with nothing to do meanwhile me and Friend A are off to college at the end of the summer. So we try even harder to hang out with him. But for a friend whos been hurt and off his job for months hes always "busy". The last 3 to 4 weekends hes been "busy."

I've been trying so hard to hang out with my homies before we all go our separate ways but they just been giving me the fukk u signal. I hit up friend A I'm like what up hes like not shyt I'm like tryna cruise for a little? No response. I hit up friend B. He's busy at 10 pm on a Friday.

I'm just starting to see the pattern here. Friend A is always at a bar with a cowoker and he invites some other dude we went to high school with all the time but not me nor has he seen friend B in a month. Friend B is always like hes busy or he don't drink but he's always telling me he how he hang out with some other dude, who I don't really like by the way, and how he always "being forced to drink over there."

I'm just like :mjcry: The crew just isn't cool anymore and its over. It just sucks cause all 3 of us here all summer. I live close to one of em. Yet somehow none of us hang out. I just wanted to cherish the moments with my homies before I left. Can't say I didn't try.

ModestMo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Like they play the fence.
Yeah I can kinda see that.
Perfect example...agreeing with you on an issue in private about being wronged by someone, but when you want to confront the person or they are around them, they'll be like 'I'm not in it. I don't wanna get involved.' and will have you looking stupid. lol

Yeah they don't like confrontation. I actually had one tell me that. I could see him running away if an incident occured though.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
@Coco
TtyC5Gw.png