Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
But still higher than heterosexual people and bisexual females, correct? All I'm saying is if you indulge in that then you have even more responsibility to keep up with your health and quarantine anything you might get that you can't give back :hubie:
No. A hetero, bi or gay man can give HIV easily. However if yall are the ones fukking the chances of contracting are slim. Women (who are usually penetrated unless they peg or they are a TS who prefers topping than bottoming)...can easily contract HIV....Just like gay bottoms or bisexual bottoms vs tops. Now yall can still contract HERPES (with a condom/ without due to viral shedding), syphilis, chlamydia, Hepatitis, gonorrhea, HPV infection. Women have the same chances/ risk of contracting HIV as gay/bi men who bottom. Sex in general is a host for unhealthy bacteria.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
No. A hetero, bi or gay man can give HIV easily. However if yall are the ones fukking the chances of contracting are slim. Women (who are usually penetrated unless they peg or they are a TS who prefers topping than bottoming)...can easily contract HIV....Just like gay bottoms or bisexual bottoms vs tops. Now yall can still contract HERPES (with a condom/ without due to viral shedding), syphilis, chlamydia, Hepatitis, gonorrhea, HPV infection. Women have the same chances/ risk of contracting HIV as gay/bi men who bottom. Sex in general is a host for unhealthy bacteria.

I stand corrected :hubie:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:hahahaha:@ChidikeEffenPatrón
I can see the silver shine in his hair breh and busting some moves, twirling a thong on his index finger for them ladies.:mjlol:
Put some music together and you got Sisqo making a come back. :lebronok:

Well if you dyed your hair you be on point lol

P.S. - Don't call another man beloved it's kinda :wrist:(imo it is)
Smh congrats Beloved @Prima Donna your propaganda is spreading and winning :francis: Fred

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I stand corrected :hubie:
if bisexual men were strictly into topping, the HIV rates would decline.
But some of them are verse or full out giving up ass.
lol

Unfortunately, anyone who is penetrated is as at risk for HIV.
But anyone who has sex is at risk for all of the other stds and STIs.

It's kinda weird how people shrug off herpes ('because most people supposedly have it') but get so uptight about HIV/AIDS yet both are incurable and have HORRIBLE effects on the body/health.

Sex is a responsibility.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I wish I didn't love Drake but I do. I love what people hate about him the most. His petty ass emotional songs are his best songs. I didn't know people noticed that kind of shyt about other people. He and I care way too much about shyt that doesn't matter and will make a decisions based on a small detail and our feelings. We sensitive men and we out here being petty, don't hate. Views is Drake's masterpiece. It's so petty, for example: On some DMX shyt. I group DM my exes. I tell them they belong to me that goes on forever and we get closer when we not together. I'm more immature than Marcus Huston.

I love that he accepts he's petty. So do I. We don't act hard. We've embraced being sensitive men. I think we're the type of men that drive girls crazy because we're hard to read because we change the narrative while people are reading us and reclusive while demanding all of the attention.

I don't know what's wrong with us, but there's probably a name for it. I wonder how many unread texts he has on his phone. I have 24 from two years ago and well over 100 emails. I think I'm going to delete that account and change my number. Only reason I haven't is because my mom hits those lines and one of my loves might hit that line up.

#drakeface