Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Issa Rae is a disgrace to black people and black women. She's such a full-blown sellout.

fukk that bytch :pacspit:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Apparently dude Blac Chyna cheated on Rob with is a DL/bisexual nikka and he still got some Black women on social media like :yeshrug::noah::wow:

Get a dookie p*ssy and something you can't give back because you like some muscles then spread that shyt in the community:scusthov:
Chyna dates openly bisexual dudes. She don't care.

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
He really isn't.

Also, I ain't forget what you said Mr.PT :mjpls:

@Prima Donna come get your king

Fred

LetmESeEtHaTtHonGtHonGtHoNg
anigif_original-grid-image-7996-1458236260-8.gif

anigif_enhanced-22167-1455643903-2.gif

OYBzzr.gif

@Judo
2931094-1212433639-is30NQRu2hK5F.gif+

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
A lot of our women seem to be on that wave...don't knock it but understand the health risk and get regular checkups:yeshrug:
That's their choice. Just like guys who get with bisexual women. Lol

The thing is its consensual and not deceitful.

Not to mention, HIV transmission is higher risk for whoever is penetrated (women, gay men who receive etc). The penetrators have a lower risk. Though, other stds and STIs are still high risk which anyone who has sex can contract.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
This girl. She got me. She looks like Kathy Foster. She's hilarious and intelligent. Her teeth are amazing. She has a great smile and she's tough. We talk before bed and when we wake up. She wants kids and all that just like me. Whenever I date someone who wants the same things as me its easy to talk to them because we're honest. I can't give my time to anyone who doesn't date anymore. They spend more time trying to keep feeling out of it rather than developing a long lasting relationship. Personally I don't like being treated like I'm cheap. I don't treat people like that because I value the people I invest my time in.

I'm not saying we're going to get married, but this is how dating should go. You gotta give people a chance. That's why I know hella girls. Anybody who spends ten minutes with me in real life will tell you I know hella girls. People always want to hang out with me because I'm always surrounded by women. I don't hang out with dudes and I don't have male friends.

Whether a girl wants to date me or not has never stopped a girl from wanting to be my friend. IMO a good relationship starts as a friendship. I think people like fukking strangers because they're disposable. A stranger is someone you don't have to see again. A stranger doesn't have to be respected because they're not in your social circle.

Its like The Coli. The shyt people say to each other on The Coli aren't things they would say to someone they see everyday.

Do people you date treat you like you're expensive or like you're cheap, also how do you treat people you date?

I understand why people are scared and lie about their feelings. The hardest things to say are the words that mean the most.